 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1262
Re: Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:23:30 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to outrun the rain on the way home, and
all the tables and legs got absolutely soaked.  They should be OK,
though.  I think that after they dry out, the warping should go away.

My message vanished... Damn it...

Robin, that's NOT funny. People have spent a lot of time, effort & money
on their items. You shouldn't be joking around like that. You upset two
people for sure...

Dean