 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1263
Re: A great addition would be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:26:24 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
As far as getting some other help.  you guys have the phone numbers
for the rest of our not-so-vocal members.  Call them up.  Mark (I
think is his name), the robotics guy, is probably coming to the show.
I'm making a T-shirt for him, which he's already paid me for, so he's
definitely interested.  Call him, and see if he can spare an RCX for a
weekend.  You can set up the program with all your stuff, and just
drop his RCX in there.

Oh if it's an RCX you need, I've got one myself... Version 1.0.  If you want
me to bring it Dean, let me know!

-Bryan

If we are  to pull off the station 9 3/4 part as well we will need:

1. Motor switcher for the Switch Track
2. Reed sensor in the building like the other one
3. Light Sensor and light combo for main track
4. Wires
5. RCX Brick
6. Program

I don't have time to do item 1 and don't have enough of 4 and 5. I could do the
sensors I guess... I have to pick up the parts. The Large (NO) Reed is hard to
get to with transit down...

Dean