 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1274
Re: A great addition would be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 16:38:27 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

Don't worry about it Dean - what we've got planned will wow the crowd
already. Besides, you've worked wonders with the existing sensors.  Yeah
maybe for the next show we could think about adding that part in...

I agree with Bryan, Dean.  Don't worry about it for this show.

Robin

I'm not, I was just hoping someone could pull off the bits I can't do. Tall
order.

Dean