 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1253
Re: A great addition would be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 04:19:13 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
I'd LOVE to be able to build a RCX controlled section that brings in
theHogwarts and stops it at it's station but I just don't have enough
bricks or other parts for that. Too bad non of the other Mindstorms
members are helping out...

Huh?  I don't quite understand your message, Dean.  Don't we already have
Hogwarts Express stopping at its station, then driving off?  Or are you
talking about something totally different?

-Bryan

I mean station 9 3/4's.

Dean