 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1264
Re: A great addition would be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dean Husby writes:
It's not just the RCX. I could use my SCOUT if I had to. The difficulty is
the wire, the sensors (another light and REED sensor) and all the
supporting goodies for it. I'm not going to have time to pull that off. On
the plus side, the RCX's can talk to each other, so if RCX2 saw the second
train at the other end of the layout it could signal to the Hogwarts to
leave. Thus making things more productive.

Maybe for the next show I can pull it off. I don't think I can do it for
this show... Plus the Scout doesn't have external power and has to run of
batteries.

Don't worry about it Dean - what we've got planned will wow the crowd
already. Besides, you've worked wonders with the existing sensors.  Yeah
maybe for the next show we could think about adding that part in...

-Bryan