  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3781 – 3800 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Very Newbie Question regarding remote control

(...) Well, the RCX (the computer "brick" that comes with the $200 Mindstorms set) has Infrared communications with the PC. The amount of RAM in the RCX is rather limited for fancy AI stuff - but plenty for taking simple commands *from* the AI (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  Re: Omega-Class Destroyer from Babylon 5 (Vers 1)

Hi, I am a fan of the show and thgouht I'd try to put in 2 cents for ya. I haven't looked at any pictures of it in a while, but idod remember aa lto of the details on the Omega. going down the the red gloing strip I believe is segmented, and U (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  Re: 6716 Canon

The instructions for this set show the model including a "shooting cannon". However, if this set was purchased in the United States, It did NOT come with a shooting cannon. In my experience, standard operating procedure at Lego is to photograph the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.western)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  Re: WTB/WTT: Grey 2x4 w/ Curved Top

I don't have any,(anymore) but there are also 2 in 5988, (URL) which were just clearanced out for $20 at walmart.com. So, maybe if somebody was lucky enough to get a few of those, they can help you out. Julie (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  Review: 7396 Creator Clock

7396 Lego Time / Clock Creator Alarm Clock Ages N/A, 10 Pcs. (Unofficial Count) (C)2001. 3 manual pages, one describing clock features, a second showing how to read a clock, and the third explaining the warranty in several languages. Price Range: (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 2.466)

  Re: Set list woes...

Yes i have had offers to buy sets i wanted to buy, (picked up a 8880 Mint at a good price) and other requests, instructions etc. I was quite happy to help them out. I don't mind it is all part of being in the Public Eye i suppose. They were all most (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.466)

  "Oh Wise Castle Collectors"

Hey, I am looking for some help from the Castle collectors. The Forest Woman's Torso, With the green corset, was only available in the Forestman's Crossing? (am I correct in assuming this?) However, I have seen this torso in Blue on several (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.465)

  Motor Speed value interpretation?

Hi all, sorry if this question has been asked before but i was just wondering what the speed values for the motors represent? i have a robot with two motor driven wheels which i would like to be able to make drive in an arc. To do this i have to set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.465)

  Re: 9731 inventory

(...) Agreed, definitely. I've inventoried a set or two, and complied the Acronym FAQ, but it's all done out of - I dunno exactly what - "glad to help"-ness, or whatever, if it helped anyone then I'm glad I did it. And yep, the thanks and such that (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.465)

  Defend Yourself at Brikwars

Robots! Troopers! Robot Troopers! Space-Age Cattle Prods! Nuclear Stinkbombs! Plasma Scissors! Monofilament Dental Floss! All this and more can be had, and used to mete out havoc, at next week's Brikwars event. February 3rd, at my apartment - (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 2.465)

  6541 Crane Parts

I have recently obtained a 6541 set but there are two parts of the crane missing. They are the Crane Derrick Top (Ldraw Part Ref 2638) and the long Technical piece with a hole in either end (Ldraw Part Ref 2637) If you can help please mail (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.465)

  Review Committee chartered for the LUGNET Policies and Procedures document

As mentioned (URL) here>, the LUGNET administration team has been working on a Policies and Procedures document (sometimes called the P&P for short) that will help clarify to everyone what the various roles and responsibilities related to LUGNET (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

help, express
(score: 2.464)

  M6 : l'e-mail que je lui ai envoye

Voici le contenu de l'email que j'ai envoye au reporter de l'emission Capital. === Bonjour, Suite a notre conversation telephonique de vendredi apres-midi, voici l'e-mail promis. Je vous remercie de l'interet que vous portez a notre communaute et ne (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

outlook, set
(score: 2.464)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Posted for Rosemary Regner who mailed me asking to post this... she's having trouble. Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H3B6tI.9B0@lugnet.com... (...) I just came home from Target. They had one set $159.99, Lego Express (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.464)

  Top 26 Most Wanted

Thanks to lots of great trades, I'm down to 26 pieces on my Most Wanted list. Can someone help me find these pieces? 5 from <set:6769 Fort LEGOREDO> 7 from <set:6986 Mission Commander> 7 from <set:6289 Red Beard Runner> 7 others Full details are at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.464)

  FS - 8480 Technic Shuttle

I'll try one least time to help someone out with this set...$140.00 plus shipping, available at my Brickbay shop. This is at or below the average price commanded on eBay with the benefit of NOT having to place a bid and possibly lose at the last (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.464)

  Re: Iron Clads

Do you think the boat hull from the adventure set would do for a small version. I am considering getting some of those sets to build some small versions of iron clads. Or do you think that they are not wide enough. Thank you for your help David (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: Of sorting and lists

(...) Primary wanted pieces (in no particular order) 1 gray castle peasant (as in set #1974) 1 gray castle helmet with grille 1 red 2x2 Imperial Guards flag 1 gold bugle 1 black saddle 1 plain red bird (not a parrot) 1 white 1x2 tile with hand of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Brown 2x2 Bricks Question

Hi. Don't know where exactly to post this. I am trying to make some big trees. I need to get some 2x2 Brown Bricks and a search of Brickbay showed none available. Can anyone suggest a set that contains a lot of these? I can't find any at Shop at (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

You might want to help Kevin at Brickshelf. The scans at (URL) and (URL) need some work. Wonder if Kevin needs more scans? (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.463)

More:  Next Page >>