 Space / 6211
Re: Omega-Class Destroyer from Babylon 5 (Vers 1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:56:03 GMT

Hi, I am a fan of the show and thgouht I'd try to put in 2 cents for ya. I
haven't looked at any pictures of it in a while, but  idod remember aa lto of
the details on the Omega. going down the the red gloing strip I believe is
segmented, and U could achieve a neat look if u recessed the red stripe into
the hull and put grills over them. On the side of the head you attach angled
wings, like from the x-wing set to streamline it and give it more of an armored
look. On the rotating section the frount and back of it seems to have a sort of
gridwork  structure on it, u could experiment with fences or even strategicaly
place control joysitcks or other thin peices o stimulate this. I really do like
yr ship, its good to see some B5 stuff here! I especially like the work u did
on the front structure. keep up the good work,
carey
p.s if i ever have any spare time and if my advice helps u any I'll take a look
at some reference pictures and see if i can help think of anyhitng for the guns

[, Now I need asthetic help. I need
to figure out some of the BIG guns on the side, the missile launchers, and
all the little offs-n-ends of it. If some B5 fan could help me...I would be
happy.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2882]