 Space / 6212
Re: The Omega Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:57:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Due t lack of pieces, I am only doing a 'skeleton' version of the
Omega-Class Destroyer used by EarthForce. I have finished the foreward
section, LMKWYT. Where i screwd up, what is wrong. I am going to add the
cannons for top and bottom of 'neck' soon.

Rick

     I don't recall anything about Earthforce, is it a toon?
     I'm not a big fan of rendered MOCs but they really make for some tasty
eyecandy sometimes.  Looking forward to seeing your finised product.
Looking good so far.

~Kirby~