 Space / 6215
Re: The Omega Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 02:19:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
    I don't recall anything about Earthforce, is it a toon?
    I'm not a big fan of rendered MOCs but they really make for some tasty
eyecandy sometimes.  Looking forward to seeing your finised product.
Looking good so far.

~Kirby~

EarthForce is the human government in babylon 5.

Rick

     Oh.  It's been awhile since I saw an episode of Babylon 5.  In fact, I
only saw the first five episodes that were aired for its first season.  I
thought it was great.  Then I saw a couple of reruns of those same episodes
and shortly after went into the Navy.  That ended my regular T.V. viewing
for the next four years.
     Anyhow, thanks for the info.

~Kirby~