 Castle / 7515
7514  |  7516
Subject:
"Oh Wise Castle Collectors"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:31:20 GMT

Hey, I am looking for some help from the Castle collectors.  The Forest
Woman's Torso, With the green corset, was only available in the Forestman's
Crossing? (am I correct in assuming this?)  However, I have seen this torso
in Blue on several occasions throughout my web surfing.  Is this piece
custom?  If not which set did it come with.   jon