 Castle / 7516
Re: "Oh Wise Castle Collectors"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
Hey, I am looking for some help from the Castle collectors.  The Forest
Woman's Torso, With the green corset, was only available in the Forestman's
Crossing? (am I correct in assuming this?)  However, I have seen this torso
in Blue on several occasions throughout my web surfing.  Is this piece
custom?  If not which set did it come with.   jon

The blue one comes in 6081.
The green one only came in 6071.

Both sets were made between 1990-92.  Probably why they have the same pattern.
In the pirate line, we saw a re-appearance of her in red with a black belt
over the shoulder.  She came in sets 6251, 6285, 6286 & 6273.
Hope that answers your question!