 Castle / 7517
Re: My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 00:27:24 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi Brad,

That's a really clever idea!  Looking at the finished construction, you have
captured the shape and form of the raptor perfectly!  I hope lots of people • get
a chance to see this ... maybe you should cross-post it to lugnet.castle too -
it may not seem relevant, but some of the castle-world folks spend alot of • time
trying to come up with creatures to inhabit their fantasy lands, and this • might
be a perfect addition.

Well, its in Castle now.  And cooldinos.com has its own message board, so the
people there should see it too.

I like your drawings too ... all the pieces are perfectly recognizable, but • they
have a great deal of individuality to them.  I like how some of the pieces and
studs are slightly disroportionate - it gives each piece a very aethetically
pleasant feel.

Thanks! Look for more disproportionate parts in the future!

Keep up the good work!

I did... go back to the same site later tonight or tomorrow, and you'll see my
biting allosaur head!

Now, to get me some more dragon arms ...

-shaun