 Adventurers / 1316
Re: My LEGO Raptor- Instructions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Bradley Dale writes:
I'm posting my first online creation, instructions for a raptor for Dino
Island!  I know, its a little sloppy, but I just drew it in a paint program,
okay?

http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegos.shtml
http://www.CoolDinos.com/dinopictures/2001a/pages/Bradlegos2.shtml

Very very cool!  I'll have to build one....

How well does it stand on the dragon arms?

eric