  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3761 – 3780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: lejos help please

(...) Hi Peter, I tried to follow the tutorial as close as I can, but I might have made some mistakes. I did set up the classpath, but I guess there are some mistakes there. Is there any way I can check what is in the classpath? Or shall I just redo (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  What is this part?

Hi all, I recently bought among others this from eBay: (URL) - but I can't identify where it's coming from? A train set??? Can anybody help me identifying it? Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

Hello LUGNET, I have had absolutely no luck getting a 6557. I have been looking for over nine months now and I am desperate. I am now offering $50 to anyone who can sell me one. My son's B-day is coming up and he has a Divers collection complete (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Wanted List.

Hi Everybody. I am looking for the following. If you can help please email me at JFmetalica@aol.com . 1. Any Fire Station 2. Any Fire Set. 3. Doors a. Thin Doors (Car Doors) 1x3x1,1x3x2,1x3x3,1x3x4 in either red, gray, yellow or white. b. Garage (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help Needed

David De Rainville wrote in message ... (...) let (...) Hi David, You'll get the most answers to this question if you post it in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade or lugnet.market.appraisal. Your best bet is to check eBay (www.ebay.com, there's a whole (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  lokking for #4558

I am looking for any place were I might be able to find lego train set #4558 for sell. Thanks for the help (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with train show setup

(...) I now us a roll of LEGO printed cardboard I got from a LEGO rep. (...) I don't use plexiglass or rope. I use expanding trellis attached to posts set in concrete in plastic flower pots. I have it about 1 metre away from the display. It allows (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help with generating bmp/gif from ldraw parts?

(...) You're lucky, about a year ago I got a request to write a program just like that. :) I wrote a program that creates pictures of all parts and automatically zooms in/out each part so that they are always completely visible and there's no white (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

(...) I posted a fix earlier. If the grey pin pops out even a little, the head will have trouble. The grey pin passes through a technic element that is always attached to the head. Wrap a small rubber band around this part. Now, there is also a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help!

Thanks Arjan. I know that I can find almost all of the instruction in "brickshelf" but I'm looking for an original one. I have also an other question: Can I use 4,5V and 12V lights with 9V system and again, look at my other questions below please... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Brief review of Alien Agency set 5601 "Freaky Fill-Up"

(...) You know, it's funny you should mention that. I had similar qualms, but I was afraid that I was just being too sensitive about it. Here are a couple of possible scenarios to help MB out of this sticky issue: 1. The bioplasm is an infection (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help...what piece or pieces?

Hey all. I just bought 6453 Com-Link Cruiser. Something about it yells "THIS is what you wanted for that monorail design!" Okay, great. But I'm trying to build it up a bit in the front, and I can't find pieces that match the angle. I guess that's a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Hi Jake and everyone, Thanks Jake and Richard for this survey. I cannot wait to find out the results. I have not seen anyone request bulk pack of the (URL) 30401px1, Baseplate, Road 16 x 32 Ramp, Straight>. And it is not in the survey. I think (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Anyone have instructions for set #309 (Church)?

(...) Allen Your welcome. I do not speak german ether. I did do an ldraw on my own just for fun and found something interesting. The one on the web page is what i followed and then looked at the piece count. Compared it to Peerons list and the one I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.inst)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Can anybody Help Identify This Lego Piece Please

I recently acquired an old lego piece and have no idea were it came from. It appears to be a car / train chassis. It is black. The centre of the top is 4 studs wide by 12 studs long. One end has male coupling and the other a female coupling.There (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

(...) Name: Joel Jacobsen Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1973 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 11 (everyone else seems to be 10 around here <G>) Location: Columbus, Ohio E-mail Address: jjacobse@columbus.rr.com (home) LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

(...) Mark and I were thinking just the same thing... hmmm how to get train bits without a train set... we're working on it. Wanna help? Mark Neumann (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Flybo at World Club

Is that set #6493? Looks like they must have had some old stock they had a hard time getting rid of ... Anyone want to help me pick a few of them up? I have some money spare in the next couple of weeks, email if interested in helping me out. Cheers (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Can someone help me map out the accessories/service packs to the right theme

(...) 5059 - Wolfpack & Dragon Masters 5135 - Dragon Masters & Royal Knights 5138 - Wolfpack & Dragon Masters (Actully the same set like 5059 except it's include an dark gray armor that wasn't in 5059) 5184 - Black Knights, Forest Peoples and Black (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>