 Marketplace / Auctions / 6111
6110  |  6112
Subject:
Wanted List.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 02:41:23 GMT

Hi Everybody.

I am looking for the following. If you can help please email me at
JFmetalica@aol.com .

1. Any Fire Station
2. Any Fire Set.
3. Doors
a. Thin Doors (Car Doors) 1x3x1,1x3x2,1x3x3,1x3x4 in either red, gray, yellow
or white.
b. Garage Doors, any color
c. Roll Up Doors ( From Flame Fighters or Launch Evac 1)
d. Box Doors - 2x3 in red, gray, or white.
e. Train Gates 1x4x3 with 4 fingered hinges on top in gray, white, or red
f. Mail Box Doors - 2x2 in gray, Undecorated.
4. Mail Boxes - 2x2 in Gray.
5. Newer Style Wheel Hubs in gray.
6. 1x1 bricks with side stud in red or gray.
7. 1x2 inverted 45 slopes in red.
8. Tiles, any size in red or gray, Undecorated.
9. Tiles, Decorated with "85" and some control buttons in red/yellow/green.
10. Any Types of tools.
11. 1x2x1 thin walls in red or gray.
12. Lights or trasparent 1x1 plates, rounded plates, tiles and 1x2 rounded
bricks in any color.
13. 3x6x1 boat windows in transparent blue.

Thanks. Any questions please ask. Buy or Trade. Email Me!

Jason