 General / 829
828  |  830
Subject:
Can anybody Help Identify This Lego Piece Please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:22:24 GMT

I recently acquired an old lego piece and have no idea were it came from. It
appears to be a car / train chassis. It is black. The centre of the top is 4
studs wide by 12 studs long. One end has male coupling and the other a
female coupling.There are 4 grey spoked wheels connect by to two metal axles
and each wheel has a wheel arch. Also a running board between wheels. The
number stamped on the underside is 4362. I have some poor scans if my poor
description is in insufficient. The pictures are at
www.wantree.com.au/~terrym/what_set_or_sets_did_this_piece_.htm if this
would help at all.

Many thanks

Terry Mason

terrym@wantree.com.au

begin 666 Terry Mason.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DUA<V]N.U1E<G)Y.SL[#0I&
M3CI497)R>2!-87-O;@T*3U)'.CL-"E1)5$Q%.@T*4D56.C$Y.3@Q,3(V5#$S
2,C(R-%H-"D5.1#I60T%21 T*
`
end