  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3721 – 3740 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) Despite the 11/15 date given on Amazon, this set is currently available at two of my local TRU's. Piece count is 805, but unfortunately the brown camo is applied by one of those camo-stick paint pens from the Warriors: Future Force series. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

set, followup
(score: 2.472)

  FAO Schwartz display in Forum Shops (Vegas)

Hi all, I just got back from a sweet week in Las Vegas. I had a great time with my family and Chris. Throughout the trip Chris and I were trying to spot lego, especially in shell stations... we came across a KB Toyworks on the way to Hoover Dam... (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.loc.us.nv.veg, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.market.shopping) !

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Castle set rating curiosity

(...) This is inherently a problem with any kind of open forum for evaluations. It is an interesting problem. I feel that eventually, for the web as a whole to be useful, there will have to be some kind of system which allows anyone to rate and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  collecting broken pieces

i am looking for baseplates from these sets --- Sphynx Secret Surprise (URL) baseplate w/ stairs) --- Amazon Ancient Ruins (URL) river thru canyon) --- Forestmen's Crossing (URL) river flat) --- Dark Forest Fortress (URL) thru canyon) --- Black (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Cybermaster ? What and where is it?

(...) The case isn't that cool:) There has been a few in aluminum suitcases, but generally it's delivered in cardbox suitcases. But it is a very good set, it can be programmed with many of the same tools as the Mindstorms, as it has many of the same (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  Robosports Instructions

Hello all, I'm Peter. I have RCX 1.0 with mains adapter (from maplins, works great!) and Exploration mars, also Ultimate accsessory set (the remote rocks). I also have many other lego parts, and whish to make some robosports models, I have extra (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  what this piece called ?.....

Hi folks quick question .... can anyone tell me what the name is for the following piece ...is it in the parts ref ? grey piece - found in the main street set, the crane runs along these pieces .. they are like a tile (but not quite) , width is 2, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Where's this part from?

Thanks Rick, but no. Its from before there were any sub-divisions of Space. This thing is from a set dating in the mid-80's, I'm positive. But thanks for the help. Jason (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  Re: More on the decline of LEGO quality.... [long]

Well speaking of old catalogs... Can anybody point me in the direction of the holiday 98 catalog? There is directions on how to build a trailer for set#3442 - the legoland truck (at least that what it says in the box). I looked for it on brickbay - (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.year.2001)

help, set
(score: 2.471)

  New Bricklink Store!

I've finally opened a BrickLink store. It's small, but the focus is on specialty parts and wheels. Currently I have an assortment of pieces, mostly from <set:6600 Highway Construction> and <set:4561 Railway Express>. In other words, town parts (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

express, set
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Error loading page in set database

(...) Paul -- thanks. Yes, I've seen this before -- I know what to do. It's detected an internal inconsistency in your data for that set. I just rebuilt it from the redundant data store. I believe this happened during the "burp" that occurred a few (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Help

Yes, just checked, 4 in the Dacta set. 2 in the 6097. "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:G7sGD1.Et0@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Strange multi-set at ASDA

(...) That's because Walmart owns ASDA now. Most ASDA stock has Walmart codes on it. It also explains why all ASDA staff have to refer to each other as 'colleagues' (or was that 'comrades'? :). A bright idea from the land of the law-suit (N.B. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: New MegaBloks a-comin! (followup)

(...) Is that the same embossed box as with the Dragon's Challenge set: (URL) Experience should guide us, not rule us. Chris Gray cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

set, followup
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Railway express @ Target web site.

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2ALG5.I0r@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) you (...) All the Target stores in the Raleigh area (and other areas I have visited recently) have this set for $99. The Raleigh stores have had them (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 2.470)

  "Giant" K'Nex Coaster

I spent last weekend at my cousin Dave's house building a giant roller coaster out of K'Nex. We used 2 Roller Coaster sets, a Big Ball Factory set, and a Trampoline Tower set. My cousin's house has all these really neat "plant ledges" 8 feet up (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  More on the decline of LEGO quality.... [long]

----Note: FUT: lugnet.year.2001 (I figure this is probably the best place but feel free to change :)---- ...Sorry if this has been discussed but I was pondering today on the subject of the LEGO catalogs. We've all yakked lots about how LEGO designs (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  So long and thanks for the fish

I'll be disappearing from LUGnet for 2-3 weeks while I head off to Greece and Switzerland. I expect to be back in time for the next BUGS meet at Mel's. BTW, I checked out the new ToyWorld at Indooroopilly Shoppingtown today. No extra-special opening (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

express, set
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Robosports instructions

To Dean (...) LEGO S@H and order a set. How can brickshelf be legal then? PS also what is S@H do they have a website. ----- Original Message ----- From: Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

  Micro-motors and fiber optics

I want to get my hands on some micro-motors and also a fiber optics system. I know the Space Shuttle comes with both these but it's quite an expensive set and I also need more than one micro-motor. I also know about the Extreme Creatures set which (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.470)

More:  Next Page >>