 Technic / 3643
3642  |  3644
Subject:
Micro-motors and fiber optics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:44:28 GMT

I want to get my hands on some micro-motors and also a fiber optics system.

I know the Space Shuttle comes with both these but it's quite an expensive set
and I also need more than one micro-motor.  I also know about the
Extreme Creatures set which contains the FOS, I'm currently waiting to find
this on sale because I don't want to spend $50 essentially on just the FOS.

Are there any smaller sets that contain these components?

Or if anyone knows a good place to get these from I'd be greatful to hear about
it.

My appologies if this isn't the correct place to post this, just point me in
the right direction :)

Thanks for your help

Gary