  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3581 – 3600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  1592 Paradisa Style

Hello@all, the german AFOL "MF-Eddie" built the <set:1592> (Town Square) out of Paradisa-related bricks. As there is no story you need to translate, please have a look at: (URL) visit this gallery. The pictures themselve are telling you all you want (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !!

set, header
(score: 0.797)

  20% Off Everything in My BrickLink Shop

Two weeks ago, I added about 30 sets to my BrickLink shop. To help move some of them before the Christmas rush, I've put the entire store on sale for 20% off. Most sets are now the least expensive of the current inventory on BrickLink. If you have (...) (16 years ago, 24-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

help
(score: 0.797)

  Re: colors completeness

(...) Actually, in conjunction with Bricksmith's "Export Steps" option, LDView could be used to render each step (since each step is exported as a separate file). As recently discussed here, it is possible to run the current version of LDView on (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.797)

  Your folks were so helpful... going to try again

Ok, new question. I am attempting to find two things, 1: Some form of Lego Torch, or campfire flame. 2: Place to buy a couple of dozen. Now, I dont have one to look at to see about a part number, and my searching so far online has been fruitless. I (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

help, set
(score: 0.797)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) You're very welcome! Still need people to help keep the inventory up-to-date... Any more takers? --Mike. (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

Alrigh I know this is a really late response, and there may be little interest, but I wanted to reply anyway. First off sexist is a label that has been ascribed to me in the past, and I don't completely disagree, but I don't think that this post (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.797)

  Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

Greetings all, Now, I am asking if there are plans to support other building systems, and I dont just mean Mega Blocks or other generic Lego clones. I mean more like K-nex, and other such building systems? Ok, a more full explaination of why I am (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 0.797)

  Re: spybotics header files

(...) The latest version of Bricxcc (3.3.7.16) should deliver these files to your computer as part of the install. Check the Spybot directory below the BricxCC directory. John Hansen (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics)

header
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Announcing Bitsticker

(...) Thanks for pointing this out, I just realised (URL) txt2dat> does not include any header at all. I'd better fix that :) ROSCO (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

header
(score: 0.797)

  Re: LEGO Wooden Box Sets... least known of all LEGO Sets...

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: <snip> (...) No problem! So when I get this set at Value village and I want to research it, I go to LUGNET, Peeron, Briklink, etc and can't find it. My wife goes to Google. (URL) ummm.... Do you still need (...) (12 years ago, 24-Jan-13, to lugnet.general)

set
(score: 0.797)

  10020 Disc with Fan Part

Help! Does anyone have the LDraw part for the "fans" that are used in the 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief set? It is a Technic Disc ((URL) with a "fan" sticker. If this part exists, officially or unofficially, can someone point me to it? Thanks! Jake --- (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.797)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) In answer to this, yes it's possible to give each store manager a different login that allows them to edit only their store. I invite store managers to help out -- just send me a quick e-mail letting me know you're interested. I've designed it (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.796)

  Re: LDView 3.1 on Mac OS X!

(...) Sure, but as I said, you can't be 100% certain that the contents of the standard LDraw directory are all official and vice versa, so the best way to manage them (in my opinion) is lump them all together, and have a program that helps you (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

header
(score: 0.796)

  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

Your review is right on and I couldn't second it more cheerfully. This is the only 2000 set I dared buy right away. I like all the green of course. Also, it is the second set (after the Tattoine speeder) to have a wide 2-seat base, though not so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, express, set
(score: 0.796)

  Re: LEGO Explore and independent toy sellers

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:AF54FE8A-8833-1...ate.com... [ ... snippage ... ] (...) In my area (Raleigh, NC) it seems that the smaller toy stores have been the first to get some of the new LEGO sets, specifically the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

express, set
(score: 0.796)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) How does it work currently? Depending on how much effort it is, I'd be all for updating the Burlington store's inventory when I happen to be there (and remember), but I'm not sure if I'd continually keep it updated. Would it be feasible to (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general)

help
(score: 0.796)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Yes, the "update" and "empty" buttons are Ajax based. (...) Actually, since I'm a super-user on the web-site, I think I turn off the X/Y coordinates for everyone, but myself (that's why it's in the picture)... I need to double check this & (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help
(score: 0.796)

  Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa!

Congrats to AFOL and NGLTC member Mark Staffa! (2 URLs) According to the 10/23/2008 edition of the Rome, Ga News-Tribune (URL) Mark now has $42,000,000.00 USD more to spend on his favorite hobby. Staffa, a software engineer, wants to help his (...) (16 years ago, 23-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

help
(score: 0.796)

  How to get a RCX1.0 working these days?

Hi! I have tried to get my old (old? It was the first one in Austria!) RCX 1.0 working again, but didn't succeed. After all these years, the firmware seems to be gone, it doesn't even run the on-board programs... I tried to install the original (...) (16 years ago, 22-Oct-08, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.796)

  Re: Can't run software

Hi Matthias, Thanks for your reply! It didn't actually solve the problem. But it did get me looking again and going over the options. The good news is that the software is now running and we can access most of the features. So what was the problem? (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 0.796)

More:  Next Page >>