 People / Newbie / 201
200  |  202
Subject:
Your folks were so helpful... going to try again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:23:11 GMT

Ok, new question.

I am attempting to find two things,
1: Some form of Lego Torch, or campfire flame.
2: Place to buy a couple of dozen.

Now, I dont have one to look at to see about a part number, and my searching so
far online has been fruitless.

I do know that MegaBlocks *gasp, its not Lego* makes almost exactly what I want
with their Dragsons set. I honestly dont care what brand/system its from. I
just want to find something OTHER than dragon flames. (which are too big for my
efforts).

Any suggestions, part numbers, hints, help, etc, warmly recieved.

Thanks,
Dwayne