  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3441 – 3460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Scout poweroff time out?

I've just finished a very cool Camera mount that can be controlled via the web. (Linux, NQC & PHP) I've decided to use my scout because it's so limited. I've noticed one point and can't seem to see away way around this. I'm hoping someone can help. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  after action report

Clearly this discussion belongs here, so… Michel wrote: I thought that it would probably be the best time to comment on what went well, what was forgotten, and what needs to be changed next time. My wife has been very receptive to the idea of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

help, set
(score: 2.499)

  Why does lugnet force my to re-register periodically?

Periodically (every month or so) Lugnet wants me to re-register and be re-verified, even though there is a cookie for Lugnet in the cookies.txt file in my Netscape directory. The cookie looks like this: .lugnet.com TRUE / FALSE 2147483602 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  The Best thing about Brickbay...

OK I didn't know exactly where to place this and I didn't want to tempt fate by posting to .general so I picked this place as it is a story about a theory about how to improve your LEGO experiance by Selling LEGO! Last night I recieved my shipment (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) OK, None taken. Thanks. (...) I wholeheartedly agree with the concept. (...) I don't know if they're the same as Mickey's ladder or not, but I'll certainly findout. That's the problem with pulling out 25yr-old parts from a set that's not even (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: GATS Show Questions

(...) Yes, contest means you're up against the other layouts to win the crowd pleaser award (which is easy for us) or one of the others (much harder). Guarantee is just that, money in your pocket if you show. Here is a suggestion to ALL train clubs (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Help ID strange piece

(...) If I'm visualizing your description correctly, the piece can be found in (URL) in which it's used as a sort of winch to haul the little boat aboard the larger one. Dave! (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Question

"Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2vxE2.Iqs@lugnet.com... (...) Lugnet, (...) set?? i (...) help? (...) They are used on the dummy truck on the lead end of the non-powered end unit. They are used to make look like (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Talk About Inflation!!!

(...) Yes it is. I notice that this high bidder has a feedback of 0, so maybe this seller will not get his money. Something similar happened to me once when I was auctioning off some instructions only. My description clearly stated the auction was (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: part skins (was Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts)

(...) <snip> I feel this suggestion as worded combines two different, separable ideas, both of which merit discussion. One would be the introduction of subcategories for decorated versions of parts within the authoring tools. The other is a new, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: help id'ing set

(...) A green or brown Humvee like vehicle 5 or 6 years ago? It is definitely not Lego, at least not a regular set. Might be a promotional but I still don't think so. Believe me, I have aprox. 4000 Lego set pics in my possession...:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Help identifying set !

Hi guys ! Yeah that's it ! Thanks for the answer/s ! How much is this thing worth anyway (great condition , but w/o instructions or box) ??? Thanks ! Dejan "Kevin Zwicker" <kevin1@netrover.com> wrote in message news:G50r2x.DD5@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Re: Help identifying set !

"Dej'an" <dejan.pavlovic@zg.hinet.hr> wrote in message news:G50y0r.4nz@lugnet.com... (...) Hard to say, I picked mine up on eBay still sealed for less than $15 as I recall. It was part of a dutch auction as I recall. Mike - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.498)

  Fw: questions

Can anyone help this guy? Phil. ----- Original Message ----- From: Chris F. To: Phil Traviss Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 1:13 AM Subject: Re: questions ok thanks for your help...my mom won't let me phone lego because the long distance charges I (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: Help identifying set !

Well since it's not that worthy and it is in really great condition -¾ I 'd use it as source of spare parts :-)) ! Enjoy Dejan "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G51Iqz.8uw@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: help id'ing set

I cant provide any more details since the owner of the set no longer has it but it was definatly lego. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: CW Questions (Was: A thought about some CW issues that may emanate.)

(...) issues. (...) Not to be a stick in the mud, but here's another thing to take into account. I've always considered my realm to be set in the past relative to all the others. After all, there are things that have/will happen in my realm that if (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Re: Minifig head

Hey Paul, I love your site! That's a great idea; if you keep it going, I'll be checking back very often. I really love knowing what the minifigs are like before buying a set, and this could prove quite useful. (...) Not really, I guess ;-) [..] (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  Help ID strange piece

Here's a strange one I haven't seen before. I didn't even think it was Lego until I saw the name on it. It must be a fairly recent piece since the injection mark is in the middle of the company name. The main body of the piece comprises a 1x4 area (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

  "Glass switch" for dept store window train display

I landed a contract to build a holiday-themed train display for a local department store. Woo-hoo! [sound both the train and I are making] What I'm looking for is an activation switch such that, when mounted on the __inside__ of the glass window, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.497)

More:  Next Page >>