  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3121 – 3140 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Wanted 1268 Technic Promo Set

Hi I would like to get the following set 1268 (Technic) Bike Blaster - A little motorcycle with knobbly tires. Only at Canadian Safeway's? Is there anybody who can help, please get in touch, I am willing to pay to trade for this set. or is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.531)

  BrickFest June 9 - 11, 2000 Washington DC, USA!!! Last post!!!

posted to:lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.fun.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains fut: lugnet.org.us.wamalug What: (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Browser Add-on?

This is an old thread but something I've also had troubles with and can't find help on the subject. I have the .DAT file extension set to use L3Lab as my viewer, and everything works fine; when I double-click or otherwise open an LDraw DAT file it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.531)

  RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

Not wishing to seem like I appreciate the high costs...I think the reason that lego is much cheaper in the US than any othey country is...wait for it...They produce it there. This means no import duties, low transport costs, etc. Unfortunately, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.531)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Having taken both surveys - and thankful for the chance to express opinions - there is one facet that seems to have been "overlooked" in asking about motivations of buyers. Price. How about a "power buyer" category that qualifies for discounts? I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.531)

  Lego Gamimg at Foundation GameCon in Okemos, MI

MichLUG in participation with GameLUG will be running a track of games this weekend at the (URL) Foundation Gamimg Convention> in Okemos, MI. Peter Guenther will be running (URL) BrickQuest> and (URL) BrickMech>. Larry Pieniazek (with help from Nik) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events, FTX)

help, express
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Wanting Lego Figures from Ninja, Castle and Star Wars! I will Trade and Buy!

(...) Yes that is the small boxes with one fig and a small cart/flyer/raft (...) Excellent! always good to see a new face! You might like to reply to this message Aussie role call (URL) let us know some about you, we're a small community here in (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November

(...) $50? For two normal TIES? I would hate that, and I know they could do it for less. The TIE design definately needs inmproving, I really hated the way the Advanced was modeled. I don't need a TIE with a rediculous convolution of bricks and (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) Agreed. And conversely, not everyone who spends a lot of money on new LEGO sets *is* a fan. This is just a personal beef of mine, not the way that LEGO should do business. (...) Or rather they *had* high ideals. (...) I totally agree. Which is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 2.530)

  Soccer Lego sets are here! (Melbourne)

Popped by Melbourne (city) TRU itching to spend some of my pay packet, and what do I see but Soccer sets being put on the shelves! I scanned a few items for prices, unfortunately I was in a hurry and they hadn't unpacked all of the sets yet. I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Set 3679 Bakery

Michael Pratt <mpratt@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:memo.2000062021...k.co.uk... (...) Ferris wheel! someday! (...) I'm sure S. Bonsma will take note of this. He is the one we have to thank for this great resource. Isn't Clive the Crocodile (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Have some questions regarding 7722

Hi all, I have never posted to this section before, but I'm hoping you all can help me with a few questions about the train set 7722. I bought a bunch of loose legos off a guy a few weeks back and as I was sorting through them I found some train (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Scott's Interesting Weekend

To All, All right, here are the pictures from this weekend, I apologize for the delay: Here are some shots of the tables. As you can tell, I used crates and the 4x8 plywood, along with the 4x8 hardboard, it is nice, smooth, and it looks like dirt, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

express, set
(score: 2.530)

  set number 4005

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get set number 4005. I think that's the number it's a tug boat. I've been looking for this set and can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd like to have it in a box but outside of a box with instructions would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.boats)

help, set
(score: 2.530)

  Re: NMRA Details (zonker)

(...) Probably Thursday, to help Mike set up. I'm not sure I can be there on Friday. I'll try to find out if my brother can watch the setup for the day. If worst comes to worst, I'll call in sick. Paul Sinasohn (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.529)

  Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib

Hi @ll, just realized while relaxing in the Desert Express office that I am not onlz a topic in Windhoeks german newspaper :-) Yeah, this is really a fascinating trip the people from Desert Express and the inwolved tourism operators (AVIS - giving a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Need Help!!!

Jamie, Well, everything is pretty common (technic beams, axle, pins, gears) except the turntables - and you can buy a pair of them in DACTA set 9876 "Large Turntables". I checked on the Pitsco website, and they're still listed, at $10 US. Since (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Soccer Tour bus

(...) OK...it's all set. I'll be at KidSpace museum on Sunday at 1pm to co-incide with the arrival of the Soccer Tour. Any LUGOLAs care to join in the fun? The location is: 390 S EL MOLINO AVE, Pasadena, Ca. Just try (URL) and type in that address (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

help, set
(score: 2.529)

  Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

Hello! I believe there are some group issues to attend to before ldraw.org starts selling CDs. I got to talk to a lot of people this weekend and received valuable input towards the direction of this now nebulous group and what needs to take place in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest, lugnet.org.us) !!

help, set
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Organizational business for ldraw.org as pertains to future activities

(...) <snip> OK, Tim and I talked during + after the fest and I offered to help research the issue a bit. A quick look through the types of exempt organizations [1] narrows the search down to Charitable Organizations. I looked into "Social Clubs" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

help, set
(score: 2.529)

More:  Next Page >>