Re: NMRA Details (zonker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:48:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Zonker Harris <zonkerh@corp.webtv.net> writes:
I will also bring 10-12 wagons and 2 locomotives.

I can bring some track as well. (I've marked mine
with model pain markings under the ties, just in
case we wanted to try a mix-and-match at meetings.)

I'm planning to bring the digital camera and High-8
camcorder, to record highlights, faces, rolling stock,
buildings, and visitors, so rotating the rolling stock
on display will help make for better pictures! :-)

I'll try to get Friday off. I don't believe I can also
get Thursday off, but I'll ask. (If I can only get one
day off, would Friday or Thursday be better?)

     -Z-

Probably Thursday, to help Mike set up.

I'm not sure I can be there on Friday. I'll try to find out if my brother can
watch the setup for the day. If worst comes to worst, I'll call in sick.

Paul Sinasohn