Re: NMRA info (zonker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 05:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, "David K. Z. Harris" <Zonker@esperanto.org> writes:
Has anyone answered the questions about;

    Do we have any exhibitor passes? (how many? who gets them?)
    Do we need to be NMRA members in the display? (cost to register onsite?)
    Do we need to buy tickets to get in if we don't have exhibitor passes?

We have 4 exhibitor passes.  Myself, Tom Stangl and Zonker were making modules
and buildings to bring, so they were the first ones to get them.  While trying
to get the modules built, one person, Paul Sinasohn, really did do more than I
could have ever hoped for and really did deserve the fourth pass.  The person
who gives out passes gets a lot of heat over how many they give out for the
modular display groups, so I didn't want to push it.

We do not need to be members to display in the Convention (even though most
will tell you that it is necessary - I think they are just assuming that it is
necessary)

I am not certain about buying tickets for people who do not have exhibitor
passes.  I cannot find that information in the packet that was sent to me.

We are exhibit #824.  It is close to the center of the convention center.

If people have other questions, by all means ask away.

Mike Poindexter