Re: NMRA info (zonker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 00:52:17 GMT

It looks like I am picking things up on Wednesday and bringing them to the
show of thrusday. I am going to meet Mike, but I am not sure where. I gave him
my house address in San Jose, and I can also meet someone at lunch. I work for
HP in Mountain View. So what is good for you?

Oh, and I share your concerns about those questions.

    Do we have any exhibitor passes? (how many? who gets them?)
    Do we need to be NMRA members in the display? (cost to register onsite?)
    Do we need to buy tickets to get in if we don't have exhibitor passes?