  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

Hi all, We loved the multi-story downtown buildings from Sunday, and may try to build one. I think they would look very cool on the NRMA layout. In that spirit, we would like to offer any/all of our collection of town buildings/vehicles for the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, express, set
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Legofest di Torino: ringraziamenti

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Dopo un sacco di tempo, finalmente ho avuto anche io il tempo di aggiungermi ai ringraziamenti. Questa edizione del LF per me è stata la più faticosa dal punto di vista fisico e organizzativo, ma anche la più (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

express
(score: 0.829)

  Winning a Job at LEGO

Winning a Job at LEGO Aspiring Designers Build Sets Under Pressure By Jens Hansegard Nov. 13, 2013 BILLUND, Denmark. James Colmer, 46 years old, had a reason for spending two days building Legos in Denmark, leaving behind his kids in Australia. He (...) (11 years ago, 14-Nov-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX) !

set
(score: 0.829)

  Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments

(...) Hi again. What I meant was, I am confused by the (apparent) difference in what the *current* spec says on this issue, and what the new proposed spec says. If you will look at the current spec and scroll down near the end to the Line Format (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

header
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources

Hey folks I've created a very basic site here: (URL) I say very basic I mean VERY basic.. it's just an empty instance of mediawiki, but I'll look to adding content when I get a chance. Any help appreciated. Cheers Tom (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help
(score: 0.829)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Here's a little followup about my experimentation (along with a new test image-> (URL) ). My festivities have hit a big snag when I tried using transparent pieces. I guess these pieces send the radiosity rays ascattering, creating a tremendous load (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

set, followup
(score: 0.829)

  Re: First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Zonker still can't post but is reading the thread with interest... he sent me this (reproduced in it's entiriety) and asked me to post it. ___...___ As a follow-up to my first posting (and hoping to answer a few questions raised by other posters), (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Help me pay for my Disney Internship -- thank you

(...) All is now sold aside from the red slopes. thank you to all. ondrew (15 years ago, 30-Apr-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

help
(score: 0.828)

  LEGOLAND® Dubai to open in 2016

LEGOLAND Dubai to open in 2016 LEGOLAND Dubai is set to open in 2016, according to Merlin Entertainments, as reported by Emirates 24I7. As per officials, the LEGOLAND Dubai will be opened under a deal in which it would be funded by third parties, (...) (11 years ago, 5-Nov-13, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

set
(score: 0.828)

  Re: I have some questions...

Hello Matt, (...) This sounds kind of like the same question from this thread: (URL) hope that answer is what you were looking for. This is still assuming you're talking about the personalized features on the LUGNET set reference pages. If not, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.828)

  First Third Party product for the LEGO(r) Trains market?

Pretty exciting news! This is posted on behalf of BayLTC's David (Zonker) Harris, with his permission (and request to so post), who related the following to me: - - - - My home machine has lost the cookie to post to LUGNET, and Todd's on a bus to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

help, set
(score: 0.828)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

<snip> (...) for me, it was just over 2 years ago, I was doing good fighting urges to go back to collecting the lego, avoiding the toy stores, trying hard not to look in the toy advertizements. Then I made the mistake of going into a toy store, and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 0.828)

  Target sale Nov 4-28

Just got a Target Toy booklet in today's paper. Good from Nov 4-28. On the first page is a couplon good for $5 off a $24 or higher Star Wars toy. Does not mention any LEGO exclusion. The rst of these sets are either on "Temporary Price Cut" or (in (...) (11 years ago, 8-Nov-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.828)

  Added parts to my bricklink store (Brickpile)

I have added more parts from 6600 Highway Construction and 4561 Railway Express to my store. Quantities are low but I've expanded the selection. All prices have been set at or below the average price for new parts. Smoke and pet free home. (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.828)

  assorted Canadian sales

Please note, these sales are of varying time frames. In Nova Scotia at least the stores are closed on Monday 11th. No LEGO in the Sears flyer, but they do have toys again. including LEGO. ---...--- Target flyer good from Friday Nov 8 through (...) (11 years ago, 7-Nov-13, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.828)

  Re: RTL and Outlook Express

Fred Carcanague III wrote in message ... (...) In Outlook Express you can setup two "News Accounts" which point to different servers. One of your servers will be lugnet.com, and the other will be the news server for your ISP. When you expand them in (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

Posted for Rosemary Regner who mailed me asking to post this... she's having trouble. Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H3B6tI.9B0@lugnet.com... (...) I just came home from Target. They had one set $159.99, Lego Express (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 0.828)

  Outlook Express 5.0 Time?

To All, I have been playing around with Microsoft Outlook 5.0, and I have to say, it seems to work better than Netscape Communicator 4.7 so far. Anyway, all the incoming mail and outgoing mail seems to be an hour off. Is there a way to change it? My (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 0.828)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) Agreed. Equal protection under the law means that the government (which has the force initiation monopoly, remember) has to take all unlawful actions seriously. These people making threats need to be found and prosecuted, in my view. (...) I'm (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.828)

  BrickLink Set Inventories will be Auto-Posted to the lugnet.db.inv Newsgroup

Dear All, First I would like to say thanks to the LUGNET owners for creating a new newsgroup here on LUGNET for BrickLink announcements. I'm happy to announce cooperation with LUGNET regarding Set inventories. All newly submitted set inventories to (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.bricklink, lugnet.inv, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops) !!

help, set
(score: 0.827)

More:  Next Page >>