  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 8480 fiber optic help needed

Hi Susan. Try double-checking the connection from the fiber optic unit to the polarity-reversal switch. The connector should attach only to the right-hand switch (the one which controls the doors, arm, & fiber optics). The instructions aren't very (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Please help me identify a part

You will also find that part in black in the Mega Core Magnetizer- set 6989 from M-Tron. You posted a picture of my favorite piece ever made. :-) check (URL) shows up midway through the instructions. (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Saw the movie today!

(...) Well, I haven't read the books, and I'm glad to say that this didn't matter much in following the film. But, I can still see some apparent abbreviations. First, I agree with Maggie about the location of the hut. I was quite surprised to see (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.555)

  What should I buy for a robotics course?

Hi all, it's my first post to this group so please excuse my ignorance; I'm helping a professor in the hebrew university here in Jerusalem to set up a robotics course that will use LEGO to build the robots. The course is for computer science (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <38CC5762.49FDCE1A@m...ne.net>... (...) This one is in 1747 which is available from S@H (and is on the page where if you order 5 or more sets from that page, you get them for 90 cents off each set [though you may need (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Help me ID this part.

(...) It's not castle or pirates, but there was one in black in the Blacktron II Alpha Centauri Outpost (<set:6988>) as seen in this picture: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Set inventory list?

(...) Great! Must have missed that part of the plan. Offer to help (when the time comes and if it's helpful) still stands. John (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Thanks for the help. I knew Lugnet users would recognize him. My guy is a former helicopter pilot in set 390-1. I even have the huge blades! Thanks, C (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Set inventory list?

I've been wondering if there is any long-term plan for LUGNET to post a list of set inventories once submitted inventories have been checked and rechecked? This way somebody looking for such an inventory wouldn't have to search through the posts and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  RE: NMRA

Hi, How many badges do you think you can you get? I know Ross and I would like badges to go, and could help set-up, operate etc. Can we pool/share them? Do you know the layout exhibit hours? What's the verdict on how many/types non-module (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?

Following the great day I had at Reddich, I feel compelled to organise a Thames Valley Legofest. Looking at the current calender - April Cheshire, May/June Southport - then a July event would avoid some clashes. Also would be a nice warm(?) weekend (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Exploration Robot

Hi, As a university project a group of us have been developing an exploration robot using the Mindstorms kit. Part of what we are doing is the development of a Windows application that allows you to set up a series of waypoints for the robot to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Exploration Robot

Hi, As a university project a group of us have been developing an exploration robot using the Mindstorms kit. Part of what we are doing is the development of a Windows application that allows you to set up a series of waypoints for the robot to (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Re: Anyone Fancy a Thames Valley Legofest?

lawrence wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FrCwMB.Jny@lugnet.com... (...) OK, so that's now cast in stone ;-) (...) then a (...) LegoLand (...) The Cheshire meet is intended as a mini-fest, so the next biggie will be Southport. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 2.555)

  Help Identify a Piece

I recently purchased a pile of loose Lego and it had a piece in it I never seen before. I am hopeing someone can identify the set it came in. It is light gray and looks like a bucket. Surrounding the square shaped bucket is a 2 peg wide plate on all (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Non-polaroid Sonar

Greetings all, I've just finished building Kam Leang's sonar circuit as published on his web site, and it all seems to be working well. I am having a problem interfacing it to the handyboard however. I'm not entirely sure how to set bits high and (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  WTB/WTT: GREY convex 2x2 corner slope

Hi y'all, I want to buy (or trade for) a grey convex 2x2 corner slope. It's *vital* that it'll be grey. The piece is <part:3046>. AFAIK, this piece appeared in grey only in <set:7140> X-wing. It seems like a waste to buy a $30 set for one part... (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

  Re: help identifying windows

(...) Check <set:6680>. That's the only one I can think of. -Duane (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.554)

More:  Next Page >>