RE: NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:53:10 GMT

Hi,

How many badges do you think you can you get? I know Ross and I would like
badges to go, and could help set-up, operate etc.  Can we pool/share them?
Do you know the layout exhibit hours?

What's the verdict on how many/types non-module builder-built buildings,
etc. so to speak? Do you have track plan yet? Location of our setup in the
hall?

...loads of spare time to address all of this...

[:D

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Poindexter [mailto:lego@poindexter.cc]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 10:43 AM
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com
Subject: NMRA

I received the info packet from the NMRA.  I need to fill it
out and send it
in soon and wanted to get some info from the people in
BayLTC.  I am posting
here in addition to mailing out in case some are not yet on
the mail list.

These are the parts I need some input on:

#1 - Owners or builders of modules who will attend:

#2 - Individuals needing badges for the show:

I am pretty certain that myself, Tom Stangl and Zonker will
be the only ones
in #1, as I don't think we have enough room for any more
modules in our
space.  I do need to know how many people were going to want
to go to the
show.  In the event that we cannot get badges for everyone, I
don't know the
best way to handle rationing them.  We could go by who helped
the most, which
is partially subjective, or by drawing lots, which might not
be fair, either.
Or I could just choose at my own discretion, which would not
necessarily be
fairer, but would certainly be more efficient.

Anyway, I need to get this in ASAP, so please let me know if
you need a badge.

Mike Poindexter