Subject:
NMRA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:43:06 GMT

I received the info packet from the NMRA.  I need to fill it out and send it
in soon and wanted to get some info from the people in BayLTC.  I am posting
here in addition to mailing out in case some are not yet on the mail list.

These are the parts I need some input on:

#1 - Owners or builders of modules who will attend:

#2 - Individuals needing badges for the show:

I am pretty certain that myself, Tom Stangl and Zonker will be the only ones
in #1, as I don't think we have enough room for any more modules in our
space.  I do need to know how many people were going to want to go to the
show.  In the event that we cannot get badges for everyone, I don't know the
best way to handle rationing them.  We could go by who helped the most, which
is partially subjective, or by drawing lots, which might not be fair, either.
Or I could just choose at my own discretion, which would not necessarily be
fairer, but would certainly be more efficient.

Anyway, I need to get this in ASAP, so please let me know if you need a badge.

Mike Poindexter