  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 281 – 300 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: slow server startup

Dan Boger wrote in message ... (...) weeks (...) I'm now back to normal speed when accessing LUGNET NNTP via Outlook Express. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building contest! (URL) 2396 piece kit - only one left! (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.068)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers

(...) Mine too - I got 147 posts, and I only ever post using Outlook Express! Go Microsoft!!! (j/k) ;-) Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.068)

  Re: Carrying rec.toys.lego on lugnet.com

(...) I think the whole point is he *wants* to use Outlook Express, not the web or AOL's crappy interface. (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.065)

  Re: Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times

WARNING, VIOLENCE IN THE NEXT LINE: I HATE MICROSFOT, I HATE OUTLOOK EXPRESS, I HATE BILL GATES Okay, whew, I feel a little better. Just wondering... Richmond is known to be fairly evil in terms of traffic these days as a result of bus strike etc. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

outlook, express
(score: 5.065)

  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

You could always just add him to your kill file. In Outlook Express - Message/Block Sender Easy... "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GLo4nt.BF6@lugnet.com... (...) something (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, express
(score: 5.065)

  Lugnet server not allowing my messages from OE

I haven't been able to post messages from Outlook Express this evening. It keeps giving me the message about new users setting up posting priveleges. -Rob Hendrix Lugnet member 377 (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

outlook, express
(score: 5.065)

  I'm not incuded in treads

Hello all, I'm receiving lugnet.cad.dev in mail-form with Microsoft Outlook Express. This works fine, and I'm also able to reply to the list when I use the Reply to All option of this mail program. But I've noticed that when I reply, my message is (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: 6560 & 6766 at Kay-Bee

(...) Note: I know I should have Emailed that to you, but right now Outlook Express (my Email program) isn't working properly (something with names and stuff) So I'm sorry if I seemed a bit blunt and outfront. Erin (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: e se creassimo un archivio?

(...) Ti confesso che non lo so neanche io... Di solito uso anch'io Outlook Express, ma quando voglio citare un messaggio di Lugnet lo cerco tramite l'interfaccia web e poi copio l'URL nel messaggio. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: Ik mis mailtjes

Hoi! Ik had er nog bij moeten zeggen dat ik via Outlook Express kijk, en niet via Internet. Dat er gepost was wist ik, vandaar dat het mij zo vreemd leek. Ik heb ook een mailtje van Pieter Houba gekregen met de tip om af te melden en aanmelden bij (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.nl)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: Per gli amanti del genere spaziale....

(...) Ma non ce l'ho mica con te ... ce l'ho con 'sta cozza di outlook express che ha i tasti "rispondi al newsgroup" e "rispondi al mittente" uno di fianco all'altro ... e quindi mi capita di schiacciare quello sbagliato (infatti questo messaggio (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: Rapport fr?n Ullared.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:H2y8no.B5z@lugnet.com... (...) för (...) Dina tidigare meddelanden med ISO-8859-1 verkar OK i min Outlook Express 6. Tittade pa headers i meddelanden som jag själv skickat, och hittade inte (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: MOC #1: Alpha Class BattleCruiser

"bas brederode" <bas@in-orbit.nl> wrote in message news:H9H2IC.474@lugnet.com... (...) I've had no problem with clicking on the deep links from my newsreader. (outlook express) [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  Re: Link syntax problem in news readers

I have problems everyday with clickable items in my newsreader for NNTP (Outlook Express 6). If the people who post their MOC's link would put a space between the link and the thumbnail, it would solve 1 problem. On a seperate note, Lar, the "raw" (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 5.063)

  New newsgroup lugnet.color

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.color has been created for the focused discussion LEGO colors. Cross-posting is OK, within reason, but please be careful to set the followup field to direct color discussions to lugnet.color -- especially rants, (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego) !!

help, set, followup
(score: 5.061)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 5.060)

  Looking for Bionicle Masks.....

Hey everyone, This weekend i have had alot of problems with my isp and my Outlook express. But anyways i am looking for bionicle masks, and or parts...I am willing to trade. I have alot of different things to trade like space, western, castle, town, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

outlook, express
(score: 5.060)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Interesting question! Y'know what? This would actually be perfectly appropriate in the new lugnet.people newsgroup (created 18 Sep 1999)... :-) CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.people (group): All about LEGO® people (enthusiasts, fans, maniacs, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.059)

  Re: weird return after post

(...) Yes. I think it's something Louise is doing. See: (URL) has the followup set to "TrainatWalmart" or something similar. In a reply to her when it happened again, I put a PS suggestion. See if you want to comment too. Long term, the novice user (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.059)

  Re: Spybotics demo followup questions

(...) I'm not totally clear about what you want to be convinced of. That is was a good idea, or that price/old computers was the key reason for the decision. Either way, those ARE the reasons, so I'm not sure that I could say anything that would (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set, followup
(score: 5.059)

More:  Next Page >>