 Administrative / General / 1134
1133  |  1135
Subject:
I'm not incuded in treads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:10:14 GMT

Hello all,

I'm receiving lugnet.cad.dev in mail-form with Microsoft Outlook Express.
This works fine, and I'm also able to reply to the list when I use the Reply
to All option of this mail program. But I've noticed that when I reply, my
message is not taken up into a discussion tread. It is handled as a separate
new message instead.

Can I do something about this, or is it a disadvantage you have when using
mail-form ?

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.