  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2761 – 2780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Puny Earthican Matt DeLanoy, Mwwahahahaha! Morbo laughs heartily upon viewing your Futurama MOC. My good friend and President of the World, the head of Richard Nixon, agrees that that this deserves to be spotlighted. Seeerriously Matt, awesome (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

express
(score: 0.863)

  Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)

(...) I wondered about that. I'll have to look and understand why. Man, LPub sure has gotten complicated :^) Anyone want to help? Thanks, Kevin (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

Hey Matt, Just wanted to pop by here and rave a little more about this MOC. I really love the sort of old-school sculpting on the dome. The fact that not everything is to scale makes perfect sense as very few Lego sets are so precise. The decals (...) (17 years ago, 25-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

express
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Why Lego, Why

Is that like those compressed-air automatic door dampeners and closers? IMHO, that's a really poor substitute for real pneumatics, and is in no way hydraulic. I don't mean to be sounding mad or anything, but can't TLG stick with something that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

outlook, express
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Color page updated

Nobody ever listens to me on the issue of colors, but that doesn't mean I'll go quietly... (...) I don't see why they need to be added to the ldConfig file as long as they're documented somewhere and accepted as the standard default LDraw pallette. (...) (15 years ago, 4-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.863)

  FS: two large train engines with motor and light

Hello, I would like to sell two large train engines with motor and light "parted out" from set #4534 LEGO Express. The reason I put "parted out" in quotes is because all the pieces remain in sealed boxes or bags. Each lot contains: * one large box (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.863)

  Re: Color page updated

(...) This isn't the first time that LDconfig.ldr has been updated - and it is just that, the file has been updated with MORE colors than before. I think we are loosing sight of the purpose of LDconfig.ldr... The LDconfig file is meant to be a quick (...) (15 years ago, 3-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Non-LEGO train question

(...) I wish I could help you out, but I'm of no use in things of this matter, Dave! BUT, whenever I have questions of this nature, I go to the guys at (URL) Scale Rails Online> . They are a terrific group of guys and I'd bet they'd answer any and (...) (15 years ago, 28-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.862)

  New BrickLink Store (w/Train Stuff)

Hello All, I'd like to announce the opening of my new BrickLink store: Mark's Extras I've broken up several of the 4534 LEGO Express train sets and am offering the following: * Black Locomotive w/Tender (both motorized and non-motorized versions) * (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

express, set
(score: 0.862)

  Walmart sale starting earlier

To match up with the grocery flyers I guess, Walmart flyers are now starting on Thursdays. This weeks flyer is good from Thursday August 7 through Wednesday August 13. Save $5. 79119 TMNT Mutation Chamber Unleashed rollback $24.86 (was $29.86) (...) (10 years ago, 6-Aug-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.862)

  Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.0 released

(...) Hi Sergio, If you can get past the fact that LSynth is an external program, I could modify LSynth to express the connection information you need, when the synthesis allows it. I prefer to try to keep all the disperate LDraw applications as (...) (17 years ago, 21-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

express
(score: 0.862)

  Large Train Engine with Tender Blue (Item#: KT203)

I recenlty got the LEGO Express (Traget Train Exlcusive Train Set) as a gift. I wm wondering if any one would like to TRADE my Large BLACK Train Engine with BLACK Tender for a Blue one. Thanks, AHui (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Final Update on Ken :(

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GFsnvz.501@lugnet.com... (...) Wow...I don't know what to say. This is a very sad day for all of us. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I had the opportunity to exchange (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer)

help, set
(score: 0.862)

  Re: A serious clone question

(...) They actually have a division that's set up just to explore how their product can be used to help in early childhood development, on top of stuff like the LEGO First League (...) Same here. I bought a Matoro set from McD's only to find that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs

(...) I'm not sure I can help you get the members enthused about working on the layout again, but I might be able to offer some suggestions that could help the club get back that close knit feeling. Recently I asked the question "What makes a good (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.862)

  Re: NXTasy down

(...) After a concerted email campaign to aplus.net support I finally got a response and as of tonight the forums are now functioning again. I will post a message to the nxtasy blog to help spread the word. John Hansen (15 years ago, 27-Nov-09, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help
(score: 0.861)

  Spybot Zones

Can anyone tell me how to set-up byte code commands in NQC? I want to use some of the Spybot Firmware commands for robot distance and direction to make two spybots work together, but I don't think that functionality has been added to NQC, yet. If (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

help, set
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Castle World: An Idea

(...) Well, from what I've seen so far, CQ is not Starship-esque - it is much more like D&D. And I have tried to help in the development of CQ, by offering critiques and problems I've seen in how you've written it so far. One of the essential (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.861)

  Re: 3033 on the shelf again?

(...) So you're saying there's a blue tub widely available in Asia, and it carries the set number 3033 but it has a different inventory? That's really weird. Lego has released a number of new and different basic brick assortments lately here in the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 0.861)

  Questions about 2 x 4 Plane 8 Window Bricks

I need some help sorting out the eight plane window bricks. These have 8 windows painted onto red or blue stripes. This is separate from the original part, 3001p02, which shows 4 windows on a red centre stripe. There are two eight window bricks (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 0.861)

More:  Next Page >>