  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2641 – 2660 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

(...) Thanks Jack. Boy, do I feel stupid now. We should have posted for AFOL's in the area to help set it up. We thought we could do it fast, but we spend 12 hours straight setting up, and building, with three people! We had tons of idea's, but no (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) for (...) I think this would be great. I'd be happy to abide by some nomenclature that automagically turned set numbers into hyperlinks for users of the web interface. <set=6077> could turn into <a href="www.lugnet.com...6077"> 6077</a>, and (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: missing pieces for Lego 6385 Please help

(...) Hi, Ruth! (...) Wow, what a great set. Lucky kid. :) (...) Hmm. Those roller doors are rare these days -- they haven't been produced at all in several years. Have you tried calling LEGO Consumer Affairs? They can sometimes replace lost pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Iain needs set up on LUGNET help

(...) no, no joke. thanks. Chris (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

(...) Wow. This was my first trip into the lugnet group. I posted my little message, and it turned into a study of doors. Pretty cool. Anyway, I was disappointed to find that my set 125 is actually a combination of sets 125,145 and a 450 piece (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Help needed from 6971 owners

G'day folks, My <set:6971 6971 Intergalactic Command Base> just arrived from an eBay transaction. The 2 black rubber hoses on the top don't seem long enough. It looks as though somebody cut a single hose in two (ARRRGGG!!!). Would somebody please (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

-- John Eric Voltin "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:Gq0C54.Dtv@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) Is this possible? Not for me... I have 7 or 8 whole circles plus quite a few boxes of additional curved track. This past (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  FS: 6979 Interstellar Starfighter

I have 2 of set #6979 Interstellar Starfighter, new-in-box, available for $39.00. This price includes shipping within the United States. Also, I am very interested in getting set inventory information. If you have compiled inventories of 2161, 6190, (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Value sets off 293, 616, 697-2

Please can someone help me about the value of the following sets Status of the sets: original box (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  query about set 1547

G'day, I'm trying to build set 1547 from the instructions on brickshelf, and I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to what part should be used in the 'mouth' of the dragon...in the picture at the start the clip is one that would allow (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help ID Part

I've seen it in yellow and blue in Belville sets. I think I've also seen it in white (have to check tonight). The Flash Speeder has it in green. I've never seen it in a pirate set. The raft set and the street sweeper Benjamin mentioned use the part (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  set number 4005

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can get set number 4005. I think that's the number it's a tug boat. I've been looking for this set and can't seem to find it anywhere. I'd like to have it in a box but outside of a box with instructions would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.boats)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Pbforth probs

Hi. After reading the web pages, word lists, help, tutorials, I still wonder how to control SERVO MOTORS with PBForth. I tried the SERVO_SET command but it says "ABORTED (missing ;?)" What does it mean?How can I interprete the syntax explained on (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time.

(...) You missed one, but I'm not entirely sure being included in the only $500 set ever produced will really help her stats that much... (...) Ah, but one of those sets includes the other, less expensive set, making her presence in the smaller set (...) (17 years ago, 29-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) That's true. I'm also thinking outside of the web interface.... If I have some newsreader which I want to set up to react to set numbers, it'd be nice if they were distinctly identifiable. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help id pieces and possible sets

you could have a 6671 utillity repair lift... that has the lightning logo pieces. get the instructions and find out... that is the only set i can find that has the lightning logos. that set also has the red fence pieces 6679 rescue I helecoptor has (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help with my IR tower

(...) We just got a set for Christmas and have encountered the same problem. It worked like a champ for several hours then suddenly wouldn't download. I've tried fresh batteries, & an AC power supply. Wiping out the firmware and re-downloading (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help! New Membership

(...) My apologies, Virginia -- I'll get you set up. --Todd (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Different Set Numbers

Greetings! I just got to looking up some set numbers that I had and I have made an interesting discovery. I have some set numbers that are not in the directory. I have checked and double-checked the numbers on the sets because I thought I was in (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: I have these sets but can't find them in the set listings. Help!

Gary Istok wrote: <snip> (...) I *love* the 1x3x4 doors...they were so much better and more realistic than the common 1x4x5 doors of today. Some of the reasons I like these doors: integrated door frames...no unsightly gaps ease of opening...I find (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

More:  Next Page >>