  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RTL query

FUT: lugnet.off-topic.debate "David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Hoyz39.12rB@lugnet.com... (...) I'll The best way to solve newsgroup Signal to Noise problems is to set a good example and to drown out the noise with good (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 0.889)

  Re: LD4DStudio 1.2 Beta 1 Released

(...) Thanks Roland for this great tool. Maybe it would also be helpful for many people out there (me too) how do you do the samples. A description (in short words) from your idea to the finished video. I am sure that would help many people to get (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.889)

  New (old) Tool - Primitive Generator 2

Today I am proud to annouce the release of Primitive Genenerator 2. Based on the work of Paul Easter's Primitive Generator I have created Primitive Genenerator 2. Now that the sourcecode is available again we can add functions and primitives to that (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

help
(score: 0.889)

  Canadian sales

Please Universe, stop giving us snow! ~30 cm Sunday, and 50+ Tuesday night into Wednesday, on top of a rough winter. ----- Walmart has sets in their flyer (good Thursday March 19 through Wed March 25), $5 off, $19.86. City Vehicles (shows 60082 and (...) (10 years ago, 20-Mar-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.889)

  Would you like to see a LEGO® Oscar® Statue set?

Would you like to see a official LEGO® Oscar set? At the 87th Academy Awards, the song "Everything is Awesome" from "The LEGO® Movie" was perform. During the performance LEGO versions of the Oscar statue were given out to few celebrities. The LEGO (...) (10 years ago, 25-Feb-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.build, FTX)

set
(score: 0.889)

  LDraw Visual Identity and Stamps

(URL) Dear all, A while back I had the idea that having some form of branding on LDraw generated instructions and imagery (where applicable) would be a nice way to get the message out and give a nod to the hard work of all the people involved in the (...) (14 years ago, 16-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)

Somehow, you broke that link with the bracket there - the correct link is (URL) - I usually don't put brackets around links for this very reason - there is a good chance that OE5 (Outlook Express V5) will break the links in this manner ... There is (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

outlook, express
(score: 0.889)

  LEGO® The SHIELD Helicarrier set 76042 (2,996 pieces)

LEGO® set #76042 The SHIELD Helicarrier, 2,996 pieces. US $349.99 - CA $399.99 - DE 349.99€ - UK £269.99 - DK 2999.00 DKK Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing. Build and display the huge SHIELD Helicarrier! (...) (10 years ago, 29-Jan-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, lugnet.licensed, FTX) !

set
(score: 0.889)

  Re: multiple motors

(...) ...I love understatment. sigh... (...) OK, in trying to implement this I've come to an interesting impasse. Calculations suggest that for a 4 lb sumobot with reasonable tires would "benefit" from six motors, three on each side (differential (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 0.889)

  Re: How to properly "announce" MOC's

Just a quick update: I've taken a little time and implemented a read-counter for web access to news posts. Now for display of individual articles you will find a new header line saying "Viewed: X times" - it should show the actual views of that (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

header
(score: 0.888)

  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

(...) Thanks Jack. Boy, do I feel stupid now. We should have posted for AFOL's in the area to help set it up. We thought we could do it fast, but we spend 12 hours straight setting up, and building, with three people! We had tons of idea's, but no (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.888)

  Question about AC Nielsen surveys

Hello, I was able to purchase the four new MINI Star Wars sets at my local Toys R Us today. In the back of two of the instruction booklets there is a website address for a LEGO satisfaction survey. The first step of the survey is to enter the four- (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.888)

  Re: loc.au problems

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message news:1D0812CAE3E7D21...ccess.com. au... (...) make (...) extra (...) Multiple posts would definitely be far more annoy than non-threading, which isn't even an issue for me since (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

outlook, express
(score: 0.888)

  Small Tux.

Hi! I forgot about lugnet.basic when posting this: (URL) I figuered I add this here. It would have been more apropiate to set the Followup To to here but it's a tad late for that now I'm afraid... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.basic)

set, followup
(score: 0.887)

  Re: motivation?

Hi, I'd just like to acknowledge the hard work of the people putting the parts together. Without the parts you can't create the models...etc...etc I guess it's hard work keeping up with Lego as they are constantly churning out new parts. I've had (...) (14 years ago, 6-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move

(...) Thank you, Suz I realize this move will be interesting again to say the least. I finally got that Perl issue worked around that made us cancel the previous move, but the mail2news mechanics are sort of broken at the moment (not that it matters (...) (10 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

set
(score: 0.887)

  Our Lady of the Snows Exhibit - My setup experience

Hey all, This past weekend (URL) Our Lady of the Snows Shrine> in Belleville, IL launched the Way of Lights event, so I'm free to post this now. Last weekend (October 7-9) I drove down to St. Louis from Ottumwa, IA to help Dan Parker and Gary (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 0.887)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Yet another reason proving that LEGO really is out of touch. I have compared the new colors in the new Star Wars 2004 sets that I have purchased to the original and it is not a good thing at all people, unless you happen to have a beginners (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.887)

  Re: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful? (was: New feature: Article rating)

In lugnet.admin.general, Todd Lehman wrote: [some concerns about the rating system] I don't post here often, because usually what I want to say has already been said. However, Todd asked for our opinions, so I figured I would speak up, as a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

express, set, header
(score: 0.887)

  New on The Vault - 4/15/3

We are still in clearance mode with low prices and special deal - plus we just got in a bunch of new items including Paradisa, Technic, Town, Pirate, World Cup and more - scroll down and see! SPECIAL - Get a free Shell set (2535-2544) with any order (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 0.887)

More:  Next Page >>