  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2441 – 2460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Quick Clubcar Q

Hi Scott! Every Lego set is a limited edition: whenever the Lego Group takes a set out of its program, no further copies of this set are produced. But in the real meaning of "Limited Edition" (planning to do only xxx copies, without relationship to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 2.583)

  LNP collision detection Bug found and fixed

Hi there, i just found an evil little bug in lnp ( or maybe it's actually a bug in gcc ). The problem is the definition of tx_state as char, and compare operations like if (tx_state < TX_ACTIVE) . The compiler generates wrong code for this (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Help with M-Peedy utility

(...) hmmm (again)... still no problems on my end... i don't know if you're running LDAO or not (M-Peedy doesn't require it) but if you are, can you email me a copy of your LDraw.ini (found in your windows directory)... that's the only file that (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

(...) Having missed the original post, I was unaware that he posted a list of set names and numbers. I stand duly corrected. See what happens when you cancel posts? You sow confusion! :D (...) No, it mkes perfect sense. I guess my feelings on the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) =o0 Wow! Very cool, indeed! Great news -- just wonderful -- not unlike Xmas morning at age 7! Even though I suspect such a greeting here must have been long planned, I cannot help but feel that my earlier message on "Proof of TLG's Concern for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  vb variable size

Allo Hopefully someone can help. I'm sending the following code to my RCX when I click on a vb menu item: Private Sub mnuFiveHundred_Click() SetDatalog 500 lego.SetVar 12, CON, 500 End Sub ie setting variable 12 to 500 in immediate mode. Variable 12 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) (sorry snipped this drastically due to my inordinatly long ramble) Welcome Brad Just wanted to add my voice to the thousands of AFOL's all over the world, who are REJOICING right now!!!! just wanted to say that since the new 2000 set (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Train Station

Is there anyone who can help me find or will sell set #2150 Train Station? I tried looking around but had no success. I can only pay $100 or less. I would really appreciate it. (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Dear Brad (I'm a little verklempt right now.... talk amongst yourselves..... OK I'm back now, with tears welling up in the corner of my eyes). WELCOME!!!...!!! And thank you for the best Christmas present that that many of us have had in a long (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"DaveG" <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote: <MASSIVE CHOP WITH LARGE CLEAVER> (...) ...An excellent parallel I can note here is Games Workshop and their Outriders groups. GW actively supports these groups to basically go places and champion and talk up (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) convention (...) Along the same lines: make your parts available in LDraw format, or some other format that you already use and publish the details so we can convert them to LDraw format! Welcome! I'm a recently revived AFOL (I gave up when (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Introducing LEGO Direct

To LEGO enthusiasts everywhere: We hope that we are the bearer of some holiday cheer for you all. For those of you who have felt that your love for LEGO was unrequited, this is a new day. With this missive, the LEGO Company asks to open a dialogue (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego) !!

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  The wife problem

Scott's amusing post prompted me to start this as a new thread; Basic deception Keep the new stuff in the boot of the car (or some other place she doesn't look, eg the garage, shed etc) until she's out - difficult if you buy stuff while out (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: help! trying to pose mini-fig arms

Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FMqxx1.8I3@lugnet.com... (...) Since you are having such a hard time with LDLite, may I offer suggestions for the "old fashioned" way of doing this in LEdit and LDAO. The same thing should (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.582)

  Harry Potter sets & prices

Hello, This is probably old news but I found this information on the WWW and wanted to pass it on: LEGO Sorting Hat (Avail. in Oct) $6.50 LEGO The Final Challenge (Avail. in Oct) $9.50 LEGO Hogwarts Classrooms (Avail. in Oct) $9.50 LEGO House of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.announce)

express, set
(score: 2.582)

  Re: Hogworts Express Conversion?

It would seem that Lego had trainheads in mind when they designed the Hogwarts Express. I've just finished building the engine from my brothers set, and here are a few comments: The bogies that come with it do not pivot, they are mounted solid to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?))

(...) What do you mean? There is some evidence for both sides. They do go to the effort to restrict the general consumer flow of information - for whatever reason - so obviously they care at least a little. There are many cited examples of retail (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  Infrared receiver

Hello, I'm currently doing a project that requires emitter and receiver, but I have a problem. For the emitter circuit, pulses is received from the programmed that I've programmed into the Xilinx, it then sent the pulses to the emitter and the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) Well. I saw your message, read it, and then sat here in a funk wondering if this could be true. So, I'm going to go on the assumption that it is. That some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

  an AFOL request list

This is my attempt at making a list of requests to TLG/Lego Direct. All of them are possible and mabie some of them might happen. Here are the 10 things AFOLS want the most, with details. 1.Bulk ordering: the 10 most wanted pieces for bulk ordering (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.581)

More:  Next Page >>