 CAD / 3306
Re: Help with M-Peedy utility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath writes:
The error occurs when I try to launch the program.

hmmm (again)... still no problems on my end... i don't know if you're running
LDAO or not (M-Peedy doesn't require it) but if you are, can you email me a
copy of your LDraw.ini (found in your windows directory)... that's the only
file that gets accessed upon opening M-Peedy (to see if you have an Author Name
set)...
i'll look through it and see if there's anything in it that might be causing
M-Peedy to choke