  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2421 – 2440 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Hobby Show thoughts and afterthoughts

(...) Not a hobby at all? Or just not a hobby in the sense of the types of activities featured at The Hobby Show? Or more simply..... is there a difference between an enthusiast and a hobbyist? (...) Who was doing this in the LEGO booth? Please (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 0.895)

  Idea for automatic Lugnet Set Database linking

I was copy pasting URL to Lugnet set database onto my email client when I realized how HANDY it would be if all LEGO set numbers are automatically shown as hotlinks to the lugnet set database! So, you'll be reading a Lugnet posting, and the author (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

outlook, express, set
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Mindstorms lego software help..

indeed its set that way. -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:GHwAMr.D34@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) software (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 0.894)

  LEGO Trains, 4.5V, 12V and 9V Recent Discoveries and Images

OK... one of my recent projects in upgrading my 2800 page Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide to an expanded 3700 page guide (free to current owners of DVD or DVD download of the guide)... is expanding the train chapters (Blue Track 4.5 and (...) (9 years ago, 27-Apr-15, to lugnet.trains)

set
(score: 0.894)

  WANTED: Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew!

Hi everyone! I am looking to purchase this set...PREFERRABLY WITHOUT box or MISB. I just want a basic one complete with instructions and stickers and clean! Can anyone help? Thanks a lot! Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 0.894)

  Weekly New Items Listing at AuctionBrick - 5/7/3

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed May 07, 08:06 PM PST. To register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com ---...--- 8480 Space Shuttle Fiber Optic - MISB - NR - MISB Current Bid: US$125.00, Time Left: 1 Day 7 (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.894)

  possible new pirate site!

wazzup everyone! boy has it been dead lately! well, i have been thinking, andi now have enough pics of random ships to possibly put together a little website! yay! anyway, i hope to try and get it up during christmas break, (6 weeks, hopefully (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 0.893)

  LEGO sales April 24 -

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire or Superstore flyers this week. The Walmart flyer has a bunch of Star Wars LEGO in it, but all at full Walmart price (13 cents below MFSR). ----- TRU flyer good Friday May 24 through Thursday May 30. 20% off all LEGO (...) (9 years ago, 24-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.893)

  Brickwith Hill, take 2

(This is a second attempt at posting. The first apparently went into an inexplicable void.) Just a simple monitoring sys-I mean, uh, "communications relay centre". Gotta keep track of all those communications sattelites somehow, right? Don't worry, (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.build.military)

express, set
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Monkeypede

Quick followup with more notes: I have MLCad set to be my default program to load LDraw files. It works just fine with opening files on my hard drive, but it will fail to open the file when LUGNET passes it 'ldraw.cgi.' Is this an MLCad problem? (I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

set, followup
(score: 0.893)

  CONTEST - BricksNorth needs a logo.&#8207;

Posted on Behalf of Jenn Wagner (jenn@thebrickchick.com) BricksNorth where: Downtown Toronto, Ontario Canada at the Delta Chelsea Hotel. when: August 25-28th, 2011 Hello everybody!! Some of you may have heard that Canada will be getting a LEGO fan (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

help
(score: 0.893)

  Walmart sale

No LEGO in the Canadian Tire or Superstore ads. Haven't seen if TRU has a flyer this week or not. ---- Walmart flyer good Thursday April 9 through Wednesday April 15. Save $5 on transporter sets, $24.86 was $29.86. Flyer shows City 60043 Prisoner (...) (10 years ago, 9-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) Ah well, I guess you can't help if you're IT challenged ;) Just for you, I downloaded the part, and can tell you it's exactly 4 bricks high. Of course it hasn't been certified yet, but Philo is pretty good at this stuff, so it's probably (...) (14 years ago, 21-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) Thanks for the linkie and the help! JOHN (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.892)

  TRU sale

No LEGO in the Walmart, Canadian Tire, or Superstore ads this week. ----- TRU flyer good Friday April 17 through Thursday 23. 40% off select LEGO building sets. Flyer shows 70145 Maula's Ice Mammoth Stomper reg $109.99, now $65.87 70146 Flying (...) (9 years ago, 16-Apr-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

set
(score: 0.892)

  Chat with Kate & Jake

Hello, On www.1000steine.de, we had a Chat session this evening with Kate and Jake from LEGO Direct. First I have to say a huge "Thank you", since both ventured to chat with one of the most critical communities in the world - with the griping (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.general) !!

help, set
(score: 0.892)

  Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks

(...) Tim, I figured out this address for the JPG by guessing on the pdf-link (I also got a corrupted zip file): (URL) Poster! Great MOCs! I noticed you re-did your Santa Fe GE B40-8W in Union Pacific livery. Looks sweet. I also can't help but a get (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.892)

  Mega Bloks Instruction Scans

I've begun working my way through my library of Mega Bloks instruction booklets and posting the scans online. If you're interested in the result, check it out over at The Bloks Forum: (URL) me know if you have any requests for older instruction (...) (14 years ago, 4-Jun-10, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help
(score: 0.892)

  RCX2 API Update

I made some mistakes in the first release, so here is a new version. I've also added counter support. <-Readme.txt-> RCX2 Header file for NQC2.1r2 - 27 April 2000 - James Pritchard rcx2api.nqh - NQC Header file that contains constant and macros for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 0.892)

  Reinstalling Windows XP & Formating your Hard Drive

Today I have the wonderfull pleasure of having to reinstall Windows XP on my laptop. Don't ask why, I don't want to talk about it... =( In any case, begin that I don't reinstall Windows that often I had some trouble remembering how and all the stuff (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>