  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2441 – 2460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Weekly update of New Listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Apr 30, 08:06 PM PST. To register or bid go to www.auctionbrick.com. ---...--- 7310 LIFE ON MARS MONO JET - Used - Great Current Bid: US$0.01, Time Left: 18 Hrs 57 Min+ (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.892)

  Re: More information on LEGO Digital Designer and other things

(...) Yay! (...) Obviously the LEGO-supplied LXF parts will have some restrictions. Do you also mean that homebrew LXF parts would also have restrictions? AFAIK, if I create my own part in LDraw .DAT format, I can sell it. I just can't sell parts I (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

express, set
(score: 0.892)

  Re: What do LDraw dev people use for multiplatform development

In lugnet.cad.dev, Roland Melkert wrote: <snip> (...) Thanks for all the tips everybody, I've been playing around this weekend and decided to start writing something semi serious using C++ and ether wxWidgets or Qt. And for an IDE I decided on using (...) (14 years ago, 31-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help
(score: 0.891)

  Re: an idea, can someone tell me if this is possible/been done before/etc?

(...) Symmetry is when something 'balances', it's a kind of equilibrium. Let's look at a six legged walker for a moment and see what sort of symmetry it has. First off we have six legs and many of them (at least three in the right location) must (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) Good luck is right, considering that I'm nursing a 6 YO Mac (Not Intel based) and haven't quite gotten into Bricksmith yet:-/ I appreciate the response. Cheers to me mates down unda! (URL) JOHN (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.891)

  Hendo, Nathan...

Hey Hendo, have you gotten to responding my last action email, the one I sent over a month ago? Should I resend it to you? And Nathan... I believe you are entering a ship into the Outer Rim. Could you please fill out the entry form found on the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

help, set
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Double posting.

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:FyLv42.Ds0@lugnet.com... (...) [...] (...) new (...) at. (...) the (...) do (...) they (...) Whenever I launch a new window, there's absolutely no doubt about it, because it doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) Sorry I don't have one yet. But you might be able to work it out by downloading the unofficial LDraw part (URL) here>. I'm at work or I'd do it myself. Good luck! ROSCO (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.891)

  What is Skin Cancer and Who is Most at Risk?

What is (URL) Skin Cancer> and Who is Most at Risk? If you have read a newspaper or listened to the news over the last few years, then you will know that there are always constant warnings telling us to protect our skin against skin cancer. Whilst (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

help
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Understanding the Datsville Coordinates

(...) Thats normal behavior in each coordinate system. My problem is more the y axis in LDraw that it decreases if it is higher! But thanks for that information. I am sure it will help in some cases. cu mikeheide (14 years ago, 24-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

help
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Help with dimensions

(...) "The Rechargeable Battery box has tube building interface underneath and studs at the top. The size is 4 x 8 x 4 modules." (So 4 bricks high.) See (URL) for additional info. W (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Got a Question

(...) Dean, the other thing you can try is this: When you first announce online images of new models, you can send to more than one Lugnet group. In this case, you could have posted in .town (as you did), but also .announce.moc, and possibly .build. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.people.newbie)

set, followup
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc

(...) Happens all the time in the real world. c.f. WalMart(tm) and KMart(tm) shopping each other and posting ads highlighting their price differences. When I went to Scott's store and saw his prices I realised that perhaps some competitive advantage (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, followup
(score: 0.890)

  RCX2 API

I've put together a NQC API file that allows you to use some of the RCX2 features. I don't no whether anyone else has already done this but here is mine. This is unofficial so is unsupported. All question should go to the group, not Dave or myself. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 0.890)

  RCX2 API

I've put together a NQC API file that allows you to use some of the RCX2 features. I don't no whether anyone else has already done this but here is mine. This is unofficial so is unsupported. All question should go to the group, not Dave or myself. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

express, set, header
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) Two new colours shouldnt be a big issue for sorting. If you are keen eyed, it'll be easy, and if not, then you won't care about the difference. (...) You will be able to figure this out simply by referring to the date of the set. Also, Lugnet, (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 0.890)

  "Non-Robolab" LabView functions

I've been experimenting with some of the LabView icons available in "Investigator" mode in Robolab (under the "hourglass" item on the outermost menu). They seem to cause some odd behavior sometimes. It seems like it's especially a problem if one of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, set
(score: 0.890)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.1.3

(...) Thanks for your words. That it is nearly easy as LDD doesn't help me as I also have my problems with that tool. But if you have changed the interface after my last try (we had PM at that time) I'll give it a try again in next time. What I see (...) (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help
(score: 0.890)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.5.1.3

--snip -- (...) --snip-- (...) While I must confess to never using your program (for various reasons good and bad) if you want any help with flexible parts it's something I can probably be of assistance with. I've written a few academic papers on (...) (14 years ago, 19-May-10, to lugnet.cad)

help
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Spray Paint Gone Awry - Need Help

(...) I've found that Formula 409 does a good job at taking off paint as well, and it's not as destructive as Brasso (honestly, I've never used Brasso on Lego parts, so I don't know how destructive it really is--just going by other posts here). It (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.889)

More:  Next Page >>