 Pirates / 3659
3658  |  3660
Subject:
possible new pirate site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:45:42 GMT

wazzup everyone! boy has it been dead lately! well, i have been thinking, andi
now have enough pics of random ships to possibly put together a little website!
yay! anyway, i hope to try and get it up during christmas break, (6 weeks,
hopefully enough time ;-)) so, i was thinking, i have sold a couple of my ships
on ebayto help fund my hobby, and i was considering putting an area of my
possible site up as a place to sell custom built pirate ships. i would take
orders, and put something together for people. i figure, well, there are castle
custom set sites, so why not pirates? i have seen a couple of sites that will do
custom pirate ships, but they are either official lego sets in a different color
scheme, or just extended versions of them, so they are not really original. i
have had some success selling my ships in the past, and thought it might be a
fun idea to try. so, what do you guys think? would anybody be interested in this
kinda thing? is it viable? please share your opinions!

thanks!
steve