 Pirates / 3658
Re: 2004 Products see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 01:01:59 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

I think I like both the pirate "Island" with the looks of it, IMO, it has
a brand new baseplate design...that looks very nice.  From the looks of
it, the large pirate boat, looks very good.... so now Evil Stevie's at
Brickfest will have additional different boats and a new island...

Not sure if that's a baseplate, looks more like a printed play mat of some kind.
Rather large to be a baseplate, and I don't see studs on it.But I could be
wrong, it's hard to see on that little picture.

jt