 Pirates / 3652
Re: 2004 Products see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:40:27 GMT

"Aaron Muhl" <Aaron_Muhl@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Thanks for the leaks!  Unfortunately, no good castle sets there....  The
pirate sets looked interesting until I looked closer at the figures.

BTW, congrats to .space!  There is a "pod" set!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

I've been trying to see Xpod pics for a very long time.
Now I'm trying to figure out what the lid is.  At first glance it looks like
an 8 x 8 radar dish but I think it's bigger.  Also, the sides of it seem to
be angled out rather than straight down like a radar part.  Further, are the
tops and bottom lids the same?  And that means that the clear can part is
just a ring of trans plastic...now that could be very cool.

I wish we had more pics.  I'm pretty sure there are 4 sets.
Anyway these look very fun.  It's like a make and create set, a bot factory
and a pod all in one.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net