 Pirates / 3650
Re: 2004 Products see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 05:32:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Matt Doyle wrote:
Leak.... Save 'em while they're still there im sure they will be gone shortly

<http://www.clubs.nl/ClubsData/31215/incoming/piraten%202004.jpg>

<http://www.clubs.nl/ClubsData/31215/incoming/piraten%202004...jpg>

   These here Pirate sets are not so bad...even for Jack Stone!
Lotsa useful elements, like the larger saber, Adventures India sword,
and the lime/sand green parrot...so much more...actually good accessories.
Oh, and take a close look at the blue Pirate island...
...are those two 12 stud long technic beam in the mast?!?
(whatever it is...it's huge, a great beam,
haven't seen that for a while)

        Great find BTW,

                               --==Richard==--