 Pirates / 3651
Re: 2004 Products see?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:51:59 GMT

Thanks for the leaks!  Unfortunately, no good castle sets there....  The
pirate sets looked interesting until I looked closer at the figures.

BTW, congrats to .space!  There is a "pod" set!

-Aaron