 CAD / 17247
Re: World Cup 2010 stars rendered in Ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:43:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Reuben Pearse wrote:
   Hi there,

Do you have the DAT/model files available for your 2010 World Cup stars? I would love to create some Lego colouring pictures based on these models. (see http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego/colouring for example colouring pages)

Where can I obtain a copy of Bmp2Ldraw32? Is this the recommended tool for adding patterns to pieces for use in MLCAD?

I’m currently using MLCAD to create a model of Anakin’s Star Fighter (set 7669), and I would like to add patterns to some of the pieces.

Help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Reuben

Hello Reuben,

I can send you the files for the football stars, if you want them. However I did some rigging to my Ldraw files like adding some custom colors. If you want to use them in MLcad you might need to modify some of your own files.

I got the program Bmp2Ldraw with my Ldraw installation.Maybe you have it installed as well. I looked it up, but I can´t find a seperate download. If all else fails, I will simply mail it to you. But there is a similar program called “sticker generator” avaiable at http://scottwardlaw.com/sticker_generator/. Which one is the recommended one, I can´t say.

If you need assistence on how to work with Bmp2Ldraw, I can help you. Once you got into this, you can do great things with it. If you send my the graphics, I can also convert them for you.