 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4516
4515  |  4517
Subject:
World Cup 2010 stars rendered in Ldraw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:34:28 GMT

Hello Lego Fans,

Today I want to present something for all football-fans among lugnet. I hope everyone enjoys the World Cup in South Africa so far. We Germans definately do :)

By using Ldraw I build severel known players of the teams particapating at the World Cup as minifigs. There are players like Lionel Messi, Christiano Ronaldo, Miroslav Klose, Didier Drogba and more. The torsos are custom parts engineered by me. I used Bmp2Ldraw32 to convert the textures into Ldraw format. The details like the football association logos are also converted this way.

You can find all of them here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=434968

I hope you enjoy them. There are currently 17 players. I might add more in the future. If you want to ask for specific player, you can do it here.