  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 241 – 260 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Another FA Question

Hey Tim! I use Outlook Express. If you click on the Sent bar it changes the way the messages are displayed from first to last or from last to first. Does that answer your question? Hope so. Adam Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.293)

  Re: Changing from to lego-robotics

I use Outlook Express, and two Inbox rules take care of 99.5% of moving Lego-Robotics e-mail to a sub-folder: (1) If To contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then move to: 'Lego Robotics' [folder] (2) If From contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

outlook, express
(score: 4.290)

  Re: Accesso a Lugnet

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@(at)pragmanet.(dot)it> wrote in message news:Fosqx4.1LM@lugnet.com... (...) Io uso Outlook Express. Ho configurato quello di casa in modo che usi un local store unico con quello dell'ufficio, in modo da non dovermi ricordare (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.290)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:Fo0yx7.n1y@lugnet.com... (...) Det virker nu ikke i Outlook Express 5 som jeg bruger. Men tak for forsøget alligevel. (...) Overskuelighed er nærmest et krav for legobyggere :-) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

outlook, express
(score: 4.285)

  Re: e se creassimo un archivio?

Mi aggrego ai tuoi ringraziamenti. Ciao Domenico P.S. Io uso Outlook Express, come faccio a vedere che numero ha il mio post? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.285)

  Re: Outlook Express 5.0 Time?

(...) Does it generate clean outgoing mail, or does it do nasty things to " marks? (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.285)

  NELUG - Some things we learned while presenting at Mindfest

This is the first of a series of posts I plan on posting about our experiences at Mindfest. This posts covers what we learned about presenting models in a public setting. If anyone has anything to add to this please post a followup to this message. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.general)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.284)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

(...) I mostly concur, I just sometimes wonder if it might be the best solution (of course the counter to that is that you get the jerks who work around the cross posting rules by posting individually to each group - but they can be TOSed). (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 4.284)

  Re: Cars, Trucks, & other essentials.

(...) It does help out some. However, I've been asking myself the question can't things be a little less monotonous? Most LEGO equipment is based upon rules and roads in Denmark & other corners of western Europe (hence the white dotted line streets (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.town)

help, express, set
(score: 4.283)

  Re: 6560 & 6766 at Kay-Bee

(...) Note: I know I should have Emailed that to you, but right now Outlook Express (my Email program) isn't working properly (something with names and stuff) So I'm sorry if I seemed a bit blunt and outfront. Erin (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

outlook, express
(score: 4.282)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) ---<snip>--- (...) I'd be happy just to be able to use Outlook again to do my posts. I never had any problems till the crash of Summer'99, since then I've done the setup via thw www interface at least 4 times and recieved conformations that it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, set
(score: 4.282)

  Re: Outlook Express problems

Todd, Unfortunately, I have used 2 different versions of OE. I am currently using the most recent version available. I will probably have to switch to a different newsreader. I wonder if it has to do with using OE for news only and using Outlook for (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.281)

  Re: e se creassimo un archivio?

(...) Ti confesso che non lo so neanche io... Di solito uso anch'io Outlook Express, ma quando voglio citare un messaggio di Lugnet lo cerco tramite l'interfaccia web e poi copio l'URL nel messaggio. Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 4.280)

  Re: Outlook express (was Re: Is LUGNET working?

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:19:52 GMT, Alex Wetmore uttered the following profundities... (...) I must have been unlucky, then. It happened to me twice in the space of a month. I had 2 servers, my ISP's, and Lugnet. In total maybe 100 newsgroups, of which (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

outlook, express
(score: 4.280)

  test

Sorry for posting a test here, Outlook Express crashed on me, and now it seems to not want to display the messages after 1/25, let's see if this will shake it loose... Frank (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

outlook, express
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) The purpose of my post wasn't to try to convince people to be less cynical; I've never met a cynic who became uncynical overnight by direct persuasion or by happytalk. The purpose of my post is to draw wide attention to something positive (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics.events)

help, outlook, set
(score: 4.279)

  Re: Outlook Express 5.0 Time?

Matthew, (...) Anyway, (...) marks? It does not appear so, according to what I have seen. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

outlook, express
(score: 4.272)

  CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

Watching the recent discussions in lugnet.org and lugnet.org.us has been a lot of fun. The groups are serving their purpose well as venues for sharing ideas on formation and nurturing of regional user groups/clubs. But I think there is still much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.271)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.ie)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.267)

  Dreaming of a European Legofest

The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European Legofest. Some remarks about this topic (talking freely): - Saying "European" I use the term in its (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.cz, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.hu, lugnet.loc.pl, lugnet.loc.ru)

help, set, followup
(score: 4.267)

More:  Next Page >>