 Off-Topic / Geek / 1465
Re: Outlook Express 5.0 Time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:18:40 GMT

Matthew,

Scott E. Sanburn <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:
   I have been playing around with Microsoft Outlook 5.0, and I have to
say, it seems to work better than Netscape Communicator 4.7 so far. • Anyway,

Does it generate clean outgoing mail, or does it do nasty things to "
marks?

It does not appear so, according to what I have seen.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com