 Robotics / 9750
Re: Changing from to lego-robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 18:25:22 GMT

I use Outlook Express, and two Inbox rules take care of 99.5% of moving
Lego-Robotics e-mail to a sub-folder:

(1) If To contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then move to: 'Lego Robotics'
[folder]
(2) If From contains 'lego-robotics@crynwr.com', then move to: 'Lego Robotics'
[folder]

There are still a few that slip by, and, of course a few items addressed
exclusively to me as a reply, but these items should take care of most of your
problems.

--Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
My MindStorms site: www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/
ICQ# 24868783

- Web design (including e-commerce)
- Searchable Digital Documents on CD
- Desktop Publishing - Design - Scanning
- Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
- Computer Demons Exorcised
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class