 Robotics / 9751
9750  |  9752
Subject:
On the subject of making the Lego-part drawings public
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:17:02 GMT

Hi,

It's just a thougt, but you could join up with the producer of your drawing
program.  You could create a CD-ROM with the drawings included with the
program and sell it.  That way everyone would have to pay for the program
and the drawings; this gives you an extra income.  We newsgroupies would
have to pay for it (a discount perhaps?), but so will have to do your
concurrents.  I think it would give you actually some recognition if
(almost) everyone on the net uses your drawings; you wouldn't have to lose
any efforts put into the design, because you would receive money in return.

I dunno if this is a good thought...

Simon