  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Legofest a Dadi.com (e un quesito!)

Stefano Ferrari ha scritto: (...) non ho ben chiara la differenza tra i due NG, ho provatocon Outloock express e ho sottoscritto il NG: "Lugnet.org.it.itlug " è giusto? Ho visto che ci sono solo messaggi molto vecchi (2001-2002) Purtroppo non (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  HP Figure Counts

I didn't notice anyone posting about the number of each figure that are in the sets, so here goes nothing... Just remember, I'm looking at the same pictures you are. You can understand if some of these counts are approximate. Known accuracy (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Assorted sales March 23-29th.

Walmart flyer good from Friday March 23 through Thursday March 29th. Creator set Rescue Robot rollback to $17.86 (was 19.86). When I was in Walmart a couple of days ago they had a bunch of sets marked down a few dollars. ---...--- Zellers flyer good (...) (13 years ago, 22-Mar-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: A question of humidity...

(...) I had the same problem with my 9v train wheels when I moved to RI. I had a nice new basement in my new house. Well, I thought it was nice, until it started raining inside during the summer. (Ok, not really, but there were so many puddles of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.289)

  Re: an idea for the new colors in the 2004 sets

(...) My vocabulary and my talent to express my opinion on it in english are not enough, so maybe somebody could translate it if you're interested in? Was John hier vorschlaegt, nennt man in Deutschland "geschaeftsschaedigend", so ein Aufruf kann (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  New Harry Potter sets

Having acquired and built the new Harry Potter sets, here's a brief review of them. For each one, I give the prices I paid about a week ago through local retailers with the S@H price shown for comparison. The price per piece (based on S@H prices) is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Why the early end to 10040 Black Seas Barracuda?

(...) I'll follow up my own post and also express my amazement that 10000 Guarded Inn and 10039 Black Falcon's Fortress sold out sometime in the last couple of days. At least the Guarded Inn re-release has been out for a bit longer. I suppose this (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Game Box (was: Re: New Ideas for Jambalaya - anyone interested?)

(...) OK, so I have a box of stuff set aside and some rotating rules. There are a few rules that can't change: 1) Make a fair trade that increases the value of the box. 2) When you get the box, look through it and read the current rules. Choose one (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: 2875 Slope Brick 45 2x6x2/3 in gray or black

Cary Clark wrote in message <38F37E72.710811C@co...tv.net>... (...) The only gray ones I have are from the 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2. It has 4 pcs like this. This set has recently been available from DYA, but I don't know if it is any longer The (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  FA ebay: LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo, I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion. (URL) set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  FA(ebay) LEGO TECHNIC 8458 SILVER CHAMPION (MISB)

Hallo, I have an auction running on ebay for one mint in sealed box (MISB) Lego 8458 Silver Champion. (URL) set is no longer available in normal Lego stores or shops. There can be built up two models, one Formula 1 "Silver Champion" and one Giant (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Wanted: My current list of parts and sets wanted in trade

LEGO PARTS AND SETS NEEDED (Priority Items): 1 ~12 long brown hollow flex tube 4 2 dark gray round Technic peg holes/loops together with a '+' at 90 degrees to them on the side of the loops (These parts are needed to finish up a Technic Destroyer (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  More Canadian Walmart rollbacks

New flyer received late this week had an assortment of sets rolled back to $54.86 CDN. Most or all of the sets MSRP for $50 US according to the set reference guide. The Canadian price before the rollback was close to $70. Sets include: Jango Fett (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) little (...) cannot (...) on (...) to (...) this? (...) good (...) many (...) Yes, it might be good for parts, terrible for sales. You may not be aware, but for a company, having a product line go into thrift shops in such a large quantity is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Canadian sales June 6-12

No LEGO in the Wal-Mart or Target flyers this week. ---...--- TRU flyer good from Friday June 6 through Thursday June 12. 25% off licensed LEGO electronics. Flyer shows a clock. 20% off select city building sets. 20% off select Ninago sets. 20% off (...) (10 years ago, 5-Jun-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) Stores used to carry LEGO train sets on shelves, too. However, I don't know if they were big sellers -- I got a 4561 Railway Express at Target for 50% off. TRU always has a good LEGO selection, but I haven't even seen any of the RC train sets (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: IT'S TOO DARN QUIET!!!!!!

I'm extremely guilty of not replying to other people's MOCs here on Lugnet. As for new stuff, I don't have anything I thought was post-worthy. I haven't started on either of my two future train projects, but I have been having a little fun with the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Slave 1/Desert Skiff

Well, whilst perusing the LEGO isle at Zellers (Burlington Mall) at lunch today, and debating whether or not to get the Hogwarts Express/Dumbledoor office (both 69 dollars) so I get the BOGO thing happening, I noticed the 7144/7104 kit for 19.97 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

  Cow Catcher Dilemna

Hey Folks, I've not really been happy with this cow catcher design I've been using, so I played around with a second one, but I'm not really happy with it either. (URL) must apologize for the dark picture, I've not had time to set up my lights. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

express, set
(score: 3.288)

More:  Next Page >>